Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maced myself.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4pawsbmj8, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hey gc

So my grandparents are visiting so I had to smoke in the garage rather then the living room like normal.
    So I smoked in my car with my bubbler. It was a good smoke.
    I came inside and shut the light in the garage off. So I was in the laundry room and saw some body spray. So I thought since I just hot boxed the Volvo I should spray my shirt. So I tried to like spray the spray and it's wasn't working so I like looked at it to make sure I wasnt being stupid and using it wrong and I tried to spray it thinking it wouldnt work so I could figure it out. It fucking got me in both eyes and burned like a mother fucker. My eyes are like santa Claus red.
    Ha it was funny.

2. That doesn't sound to funny.

3. You're special.:cool:

4. This thread promised laughs, I am leaving disappointed D:

5. he maced himself, how is that not hilarious?

6. #6 4pawsbmj8, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It was funny to me
    But in the upside my face smells nice

7. Read bro! :wave: he sprayed body spray in his eyes, not mace, the title is misleading... I wasted a minute of my life here, I want it back! :cry:

8. Hahaha that's really hilarious. Dude Volvo FTW!! :hello:
    Keep on tokin :smoke:

9. Shenanigans!

10. Guy I went to school with bear sprayed himself in the face to make some money for something, he didn't even break even on the cost of the can :laughing: