Macbook tracking?

Discussion in 'General' started by That Toker, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I don't think it works that way.. This isn't some sort of bank. And yeah he might have stolen more than the ps3, but he got it back so I don't see the problem. :confused_2:

2. HA! okay so i was more stoned than i thought when i wrote that, make it three lefts :confused:

3. I wouldn't have taken the laptop man. He could probably get you arrested if he wanted to.

Think about it. He knows it was you that took it. It's quite obvious.

You can't prove he stole the ps3 but you're in possession of his laptop which you stole.

I guess you would have to show the cops the laptop they're not going to be able to come in and search your house. But who knows.

4. You should restore the laptop and then sell it IMO, I highly doubt he has the serial number, so you should be good

5. Good fucking shit bro.
    Some kid try to steal my best friends iPad. We fucked him over by stealing all his bud and a bong. We got the iPad back also:smoke:

6. I frown strongly upon stealing from people in the manner that the kid did, but what you did? nah, good job OP. Karma's a bitch and this kid just got fucked. IMO you should just delete everything off it, reset all the settings and treat it like a new computer. that way there'll never be a possibility of that kid tracing it.

and btw, he's probably not even smart enough to figure out how to track it himself, unless he takes his issue to the police.