Mac vs. PC?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by puffinonablunt, May 28, 2010.

1. #1 can be easily remedied with Chrome or Firefox
    #2 is a bit of a fail...I can browse the internet just fine. Last time I checked...google, cnn, facebook and yahoo aren't trying to give me a virus.
    #3 I have never heard about calling Microsoft for anything....though DRM has always be an issue.
    #4 You're one of those fucks that think Linux is just "free beer" and that every software should just be free and programers don't deserve to make a living.
    #5 I don't get the logic...if Window 7 is stable according to you, why not just keep using that than rather downloading Gigs worth of Linux and having to arse yourself into installing Linux.
    #6 you're right, we should all be l33t hackers who you command lines and GUIs are for teh gais. Get off your high horse and I bet you barely know shit about computers anyways.
    #7 is funny, A Bill isn't really running MS anymore. B Bill is pretty much giving more to others than you ever have you in your life. When was the last time you volunteered/donated unless you just had to? And unless you've been living under a rock ince around the late 90s...Apple has been calling the shots more AND are becoming a lot like Microsoft.

Ignorance is bliss, but I do love my Mac.

2. Quoted for motherfuckin truth.

There is nothing in the Windows sector even remotely comparable to the MacBook touchpad. Alt-tab on windows, or lazily drag your hand across the touchpad... which sounds easier?

3. MAC all the way