MA makes it legal, could use advice

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by waterhurley, Nov 30, 2016.

1. So As of 12/15/16 its legal to grow up to 12 plants per household. I live in an apartment in boston and my roommates all agreed we should do this. I have access to feminized clones and such. What would anyone recommend for a small apartment grow set up? 6-12 plants max, and as little maintenance as possible. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. @waterhurley
    After you have written permission from the building management (failure to obtain this will get you evicted and sued for damage to the building)..
    I'd start with the indoor section and read a few threads on people running tents as they are the cheapest and slickest way to do a small indoor grow.. Tent, light, hood, exhaust fan, carbon filter are pretty much standard equipment for an inside run.. Consider how much running 600 or 1000 watts 12 hours per day will impact your power bill..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Make sure it's 12 because from my understanding it was up to 6. Make sure to pass it with the landlord.

4. From my understanding its 6 plants per person, 12 max per household. Id look for actual info though just to save your ass if something happens

• Like Like x 1