M420 Sherlock...

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Tihspeed, Jul 21, 2012.

1. I'd be curious to see how that works. Have you tried using water in the sherlock yet?

2. I use the sherlock with the oil attachment and kind of hold it like sideways. Needless to say, it hits like a mack truck.

3. Damn, I'm excited for this now. I bought the Sherlock/ quick draw ordered about 4 days. Should be here Monday :D

4. no... sadly i get out my sherlock and just wanna hit it... I have a really nice HVY bong I found on the road I have yet to use... it takes water... but it is still on the list of things to try

Pics or it never happen, plus rep if you do

once again... pics or it never happen... I love the quick draw... game changer on smoking style... it should actually come with it installed

5. Well, I couldn't wait any more. My sherlocks in the mail. It's nice and all with the extension tube and the quick draw, but glass and finally having the bowl upright? Yeah, I can't pass that up.

6. What does that do? It doesn't look all that special to me, but forgive me for being naive.

7. Remember seeing the Sherlock on YouTube right when i purchased my m420. I've been checking my lhs for a while for them to stock it...but they finally had a quick draw adapter and i snatched that!

By what I've seen in this thread though i may have to order one online. Looks like it would make my m420 a nicer table piece over its "on the go" use now.

8. i want one.

no, let me rephrase.

i need this.

9. just tried this out after reading this thread. its a perfect fit. your a genius man!

10. damn, i wish i had one