M3 or gt mustang

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by High on blunts, Aug 31, 2012.

1. So i have the money for a 04 mustang gt or a 97 bmw M3. I like both cars, both cars run good and arent bad on miles. I can't decide. Input plz? Lol

2. ... M3 hands down. A mustang is the only ford I'd ever consider buying, but a GT doesn't hold a candle to an M3....

3. [quote name='"Raizor"']... M3 hands down. A mustang is the only ford I'd ever consider buying, but a GT doesn't hold a candle to an M3....[/quote]

Yea thxs i was leaning toward the M3 i just like american cars lol but i think ima pickup the m3

4. Call your local auto parts house and ask for prices for things like atlernators, brake pads, water pumps, and starters for both cars. An old M3 is an expensive car to own. Mustangs are MUCH cheaper to own, plus, there are TONS of aftermarket performance parts available for the Mustang. Not that there aren't for the M3, but my point is that between the two cars, it's cheaper to own and up-grade the Ford. I'd also call your insurance carrier and get quotes for insurace for both cars. I bet it's more expensive to insure the BMW.

5. I would probably get the m3, just because I'm not a big fan of ford's. The insurance would probably be similar. Even though the Beamer is older, the mustang has a v8 which will jack up the rate.

6. Though the e36 isn't my favorite, I'd definitely take one over a Mustang.

7. lol, M3, why would you even consider the stang?

8. M3. No doubt.

9. Don't forget, your BMW will take less of those parts over the years than a stang :)

10. Is this a serious thread?
    [​IMG]

11. #12 Sunshine86, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Beyond the M badge, the e36 M3 has little in common with the CSL.

12. #13 Jumbo, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    lol not even the same car...

this is the 1997 e36 m3 we are talking about. and i highly doubt OP's will be nearly as clean. it would cost what hes probably paying just to paint it like that lol or even more

thats a newer version

The mustang will be much cheaper to maintain and upgrade as others have said. IMO Mustang.

fuck a 97 Bmw

13. My e30 is for sale right now ;)

$2000

14. it will never sound this good though:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EmQSR_to54]Supercharged 2004 mustang gt slp loud mouth - YouTube[/ame]

im particular to muscle cars as you can see.

• Like Like x 1

15. Lolol