M*a*s*h

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Deadhead12, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Any mash fans out there? If so what your favorite episode? just ordered the complete series so excited!!

2. Not my favorite show but I will through it on. I love how it's set during the Korean War. You never see movies, shows or even a lot of books about the Korean War. It truly is the Forgotten War.

3. Most highschool history classes dont even mention the korean war. The stuff they teach in history classes is way outdated and shows how broken the public education system is.

4. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

Most highschool history classes dont even mention the korean war. The stuff they teach in history classes is way outdated and shows how broken the public education system is.[/quote]

It's pretty sad. Some 50,000 men lost there lives and no one remembers them.... They went through hell in that war. My great grandfather was a paratrooper in Korea. Got a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star. From everyone has told me that war changed him. He fought in the Battle of Chosin. Look it up and you will know why.

Sorry for jacking thread OP

I <3 M.A.S.H.!!

5. I'm partial to the "Trapper" John & Henry Blake episodes. Henry was the best drunk.

6. #6 Deadhead12, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    Oh hells yeah the show was still great with Col.Potter but you can't beat the early episodes!

7. Yeah anyone who has served in any war is a hero in my book.It would take a tough man to be a paratrooper! But yeah when i was in school we never even heard about the Korean War it was shadowed by world war II and Vietnam.