M*a*s*h

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Hello City,

Who here watches M*A*S*H?

I love that show- I even started to buy the DVD's I love it so much.

I don't know what it is about it- it's just so addicting, a half hour episode seems like a movie with everything that goes on. It has drama, comedy, suspense- all in one....

It was better before Potter took over- Henry was so much better to have on the show cause he would get in on the whacky antics....

Favorite episode is the one with the long john's that they trade all over camp-who am I kidding i love all the episodes........

ahhh, M*A*S*H

Any more fans out there?

2. *BUMP*

Come on- no one watches a little M*A*S*H?

It's on now on TVLand.

I love this show.

3. I used to wathc it every night on fox, but then they moved it to a later time slot so i stopped. definately a great show though. I couldnt even name my favorite episode, ive seen alot.

4. Amazing show! I love MASH. Yea I agree, the earlier ones were better, but they were able to maintain the show even after trapper and henry and even frank and radar left. Deffinitely a classic.

5. same, i love it too.

I just recently saw the one with the kid that plays the harmonica, BADASS episode

6. Im a huge war buff but never really liked M.A.S.H- I'll have to give it another try though. Havent seen the show in years

7. Hell yeah Mash is pretty kicking.

8. I actually watched it yesterday after I saw the title of this thread...It was OK to me...It just couldn't keep my attention for some reason, I ended up watching the Price is Right instead.

9. My dad and I watch at least one episode everyday :p

I was in Bio and we watched a movie with HAWKEYE and I was like kick asssss :D