Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

M-39

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loops93, Sep 19, 2011.

1. M-39 is a strain grown a lot in canada, it is commercial weed. I bought it from my new dealer for the second time and I think it is very good but I heard bad things about it like most M-39 are full of dirty chemicals and that it was grown by chinese gangs that doesnt give a f*ck about their plants

The M-39 I get is nice and all but idk, should i stop buying it?
    Here are some pics from an 8th i got for 20$

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. You got an eigth of that for $20? Shit looks bomb lol. Does it smell fruity and is it more sticky than usual?

3. It is sticky and idk bout the smell, but it is strong

4. It's fine. So what it's not Canada's premiere BC Bud, it's still dank as fuck and will get you extremely high.

5. Oh I know its good bud but I was just worrying about how M-39 is grown

6. It's poisoned, send it over here so I can proceed with the testing.

7. Alright I just hope it will pass the customs :eek:

8. I don't think that you have to be worried about that. I suggest sort of picking through a bud or two looking for discoloration, if you are still concerned.