Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

m-39

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jaded, Jan 30, 2006.

1. is that a strain? and if it is, is it any good?

someone i know is growing some of that.. and i want to know if it's good shit or not.

(note: i may have gotten the name a little wrong. but i'm pretty sure she said m-3 something..)

thanks.

2. Strange, I've never heard of anything like that, but thats just me...sorry Jaded, no help, for your sake, lets hope it's some awsome bud.

3. i'm hoping it's good stuff. or even if it's not that great, i'm hoping i'll get a good price on it.. since i know the person well. hahah

the seeds were from some weed she got, though. does that already make it not as good?

i don't know fuck all about strains and growing. hahah

4. ive heard of G13 but not M39...

5. M-39 is from the Quebec Seed Bank. Its a hybrid between Skunk #1 and Northern Lights. If grown right it could be some killer shit.

6. sweet!

i know this person will take great care of the plant.. so hopefully everything turns out great! =)

7. Well, if he's a smart grower than you got some killer bud coming your way.

8. yess! haha

hopefully i get a discount for being his friend, too. hahah.. that would just make my life! lol

with being broke as fuck right now, that could help me out A LOT!

9. ya m-39 is fucking amazing so far my favorite strain :)

10. alot of m39 where im from and its bomb shit here. U guys should come by the city and pick it up.

11. it sounds like a KC-brains strain to me they sell stuff like kc303 and kc39 yada yada. Im lookin at cannabean right now n it doesnt look like they have it

m short for mango maybe??

12. yea i have gotten m-39 a couple times, the stuff i got was pretty dank, looked like it was grown very well. dense as a rock

13. #14 kindbud319, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009

M-39 is a cross between skunk#1 and Northern lights,bred for commercial growing about 10 years ago when alot of orange hairs meant it was good bud. M-39 is the primary strain of beasters, meaning almost all beasters is m-39. Well m-39 and redhaired skunk anyway. Redhaired skunk is the other strain used.
    Look it up, its bred for high yealds,fast flower, and mediocer potency. Though im sure if you grew it to its full potential it would be pretty good.

14. The m39 I always got was great. One of my favorite strains and very frosty!

15. I've had some Purp/M39 hash before. Twas amazing!:D

[​IMG]

16. My thread! Thank you for pointing the TS in the way of this thread. Every thing is pretty much explained there.

Let me tell you though, looks can deceive. It's a decent strain, I smoke it all the time so my tolerance to it sucks. It's very easy to grow, with a 3 month grow cycle, so a lot of the time it is rushed because it's quick money for who ever is growing it. It will get you stoned, nice body high and head high if it's proper.

17. Blackcloud, I'm assuming you are from BC if you smoke all the time? Either that or you grow this strain particularly?

18. I wish I lived in BC. This strain floats all around Ontario, it's pretty much every where. It's cheap, so I can't complain. It is a strain I would like to attempt to grow due to it's fast growth cycle, but I have much reading to do.