Lyme disease.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mantikore, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Anyone else out there have Lyme disease? It can be a real bitch sometimes and I am lacking health care right now. Any medical state should really have it as a qualifying condition. I wish I lived in a MMJ state cause I have some kind of damage in my neck from a drunken fall into some thickass drywall. Fucked me up, but you should of seen the other guy ;) When I am not high, I am just.. blah.. I find myself more curious as to what death is. I mean, I think everyone is curious to some extent, but I mean really curious. Which does have some perks cause I've thought of an epic idea for a new movie that I'm actually talking to someone about bringing it to life. If it goes through, it's going to be sick. If it ever did go big, I'd give you all a copy. :smoking:

When I am high, I feel like I can take on the world, just fuck it up in a good way. Depression fades away and takes a back seat, makes the pain more tolerable. There are certain things that are holding me back, but once I get by them, I am going to go hard at it all. As you can tell from my sig, one of my favorite movie lines is "I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum." I'm going to turn that into my life motto..

So, anyone else out there with da Lyme? If so, how bad is it? How does it affect you? How well goes smoking help?