Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lungs whistleing?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wak, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Sounds like asthma to me but you usually don't have it when your older, so probably bronchitis. But i'm no doctor go see one!

P

2. Yeah see a doctor if you are havingtrouble breathing, plus cut down dude. We all love smoking but what the? I am on the fence about bongs, I own one that has collected dust for years now a tool for the young man or special occasions. My main problem when I smoke a bong for a few days straight I cough up mucus that looks like something would kill a coal miner, that's maybe 5 a day a few more if I have a day off , but 25 bongloads a day. Get your priorities in order get out of your dorm room and go see the doctor on campus and try going to class every once in a while, and start truly enjoying grass again without choking yourself with it. I mean all this as a concerned individual not just a _ _ _ t talker.

3. HAHAHA

4. By "whistling", do you actually mean wheezing? Perhaps you could be on your way to developing asthma? Try vaporizing for a while. See if that helps.