Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lungs are hurting for first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BakedSnarf, Oct 29, 2014.

1. So I've done a quick search through the forums and haven't found anything pertaining particularly to this, but over the last few days I've noticed my lungs have been feeling rather "tender." There are just certain positions and certain actions that leave my lungs will feeling sore and over-worked almost. 

I'm certain it's from the amount that I've been smoking lately, 'cause I have been smoking quite regularly this past month or so, but I'm just seeking knowledge on a similar experience and/or how long it took until your lungs felt normal again. 

2. #2 Lenny., Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    Do you smoke weed only?  What do you use to smoke? 

3. are you mixing tobacco with your weed? Perhaps you should try edibles Good luck!

4. Edibles man.  That or vaporize

I only smoke weed, though in the summer there were a few instances where I smoked a few cigarettes. 

I'm looking to getting into vaporizing, but money's tight since I'm in school and aren't able to work more than part-time at the moment. 

6. Maybe the hot smoke is causing inflammation in your chest.

7. Yeah there are periods where my lungs will start to feel it and I'll go through a detox where I'm coughing up a lot of nasty crud. Eventually it goes away, but the more I smoked the longer I took to go away haha.

8. If you smoke blunts stop smoking blunts

9. that is a fact. Secondly, filtrate and cool your smoke down with water. So use a bong or a waterpipe basically. You can get a glass bubbler for like under 40$ and then get a bottle of iso and thick grained salt and you can keep it clean and use it for like a year. Trying to only smoke with water involved will go a long way in the long run. Also have you ever thought that maybe its muscles in your back that hurt, or maybe a nerve? idk I am just wondering. When my back hurts is usually a pulled muscle. Ive never have had lung pain so I dont know what it feels like man...anyways good luck man!!!!!! get checked out if it doesnt get better obviously.  :smoke:

10. Give edibles or vaping a try.

11. Take advil and smoke more weed.

12. Hemp wick or herb iron.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

13. when my lungs are at like 40% full or below of air, ill get that feeling of hurt, i know what you mean. And when you lay down a certain way you dont feel it. i was smoking like 2 times a week and i still got it.