Lung irritation. Better way?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheGreen13, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Ni
    Nice. I wish I can grow my own here in PA. Its ridiculous that we can't. Part of me wants to try either getting a better Vaporizer or just try smoking it. Lol. Till then I'll be eating my saved up AVB till its gone in which that point either start buying edibles from the dispensary or keep buying flower and just decarb it and keep eating that.

2. Yeah technically we're not suppose to be growing it here either, but I do it anyways, lol. My setup is exceedingly safe though, almost no chance of getting caught. So you just eat the decarbed flower straight? I normally infuse it with coconut oil or MCT oil. MCT oil is probably the best, considering medium chain triglycerides go straight to the liver via portal vein after digestion. Meaning you'll get high really quickly, at least quickly in terms of edibles anyways. I'm usually feeling something within 20-30 minutes. Pretty fast considering edibles can normally take 2 or 3 times as long.

3. No I eat the AVB with peanut butter. It needs the fatty oil to activate. So i just make a peanut butter sandwich or crackers and sprinkle the AVB on it. It usually kicks in about 30 to 45 min later.

4. I have tried many vapes and currently own a Pax3, a Dynavap and a Crafty+. I have to say that the Crafty is very much like a smoking experience, except the vapor is much cooler than smoke. I can say that you can find it on sale for less than $230 and it is worth every penny so far, in every way. The only downside is the battery life is fairly short.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I actually think I have COPD. So I definitely don't want a Smoking experience. I feel like my Boundless CF is the same way. Its Definitely not pure vapor which I think is the problem.

6. I had a boundless because I thought it was gonna get me high nicely because everyone banging on about how good vapes are now I'm back to pipes, bongs and spliffs depending on my mood I've given up on vaping.

Are you setting your vape too high something which is overlooked by many people you are not supposed to have it set to over 180c. I had mine set to 230c for a month and it dried my lungs out and nearly gave me pneumonia I had a chest infection. That's a bit weird considering I'm a 27 year old healthy male lol

I recommend you do whats best but do not make yourself sick from doing something wrong like I did. Different toxins and poisons are released from the weed through vaping which do not get released when smoking which is something i did not know.

7. I'm 61y/o and since I started vaping my lungs feel great. I walk and try to stay active. The high from vapes is so clean sometimes that you really don't feel it the same way, aka cotton mouth etc.

8. A quality vape should not make your lungs more irritated than smoking.
    Are you using a true convection heating vaporizer? Are you using it at the correct temp?
    Many of the lower cost vaporizer units out there today are partly combusting your flower which means your not getting quality vapor from them.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. If i had the option i would dab all day every day, i live in the United Kingdom.