Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lunchables

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kannesss, Aug 5, 2012.

1. i mean, aren't they seriously one of the best inventions of man kind?

I picked up a pack of nachos and pizzas. and im fuckin em up lol:D:D

whats your favorite lunchable?!

2. Lunchables, air conditioning, penicillin

great benchmarks of mankind

3. Did you pick em up on discount at the Back to School sale?

4. lunchables are gross as fuck. used to eat that shit in elementary school until my parents realized it made children fat

5. I've eaten them all my life and I'm super skinny.

I think they triumph over man landing on the moon easily.

6. ever tried prolixin?

7. Dude the nachos are THE SHIT!!

8. Lunchables...the alternative for stoners who can't be trusted to use any heating element while baked!

9. I never had lunchables. I remember everyone in elementary school eating them. I'd look at the nutritional facts and see the sugar levels and fats so high, I wondered why kids were eating that crap.

10. I would always get the pizza ones and pop those suckers in the microwave for 20-25 sec. Delicious and quick.

11. [quote name='"CaddyMacK"']I never had lunchables. I remember everyone in elementary school eating them. I'd look at the nutritional facts and see the sugar levels and fats so high, I wondered why kids were eating that crap.[/quote]

I can just a picture little kid at lunch looking at a lunchable and saying "Omg look how much fat is in this it'll go straight to my thighs".

12. Lunchables and Kid Cuisines were 90% of the food I ate from the ages of 5 to 10

13. Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHnGMV8yOEQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone

14. They're a waste of money unless you're 12 and on grasscity. They taste like shit unless it's the dessert ones, they're not filling at all, there's barely anything in there. Spend your money on some real food. Make a sammich or even buy a bag of fucking Doritos.

15. What the fuck you know about snickers bite sized?!?!

16. Processed shit full of saturates, used to eat them loads when i was i kid till i realised they make you fat

17. A) there's already a thread on this, is it really that hard to use the search function?
    b) here's everything i said in that thread. I am opposed to lunchables:

18. Lunchables are delicious. For everyone that's like "they're for kids"....seriously get the fuck out of here. Food is food. It takes two to get full but fuck it, ill take a pizza and the hotdog ones are surprisingly good. Nah cut the hotdog and put in the nacho one...awe yeah nacho lunchables.

19. #20 ILLOGIK, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012

GC has been around for years.. at this point there's probably a thread already basically about almost every topic.

So, should there just rarely ever be any new threads made?

*edit.... just searched for lunchables, the "lunchable" thread hasn't been active since Feb....
    People complain when you don't post in old threads about topics, other people complain when you bring back/bump old threads. Guess you can never make every one happy.