Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lunch

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by buzzmonk, Apr 18, 2009.

1. What's on everyone's menu for lunch today? I need some new meal ideas.

2. Uh, i just woke up... My first thoughts were where is my piece. Lunch will be getting skipped i think:smoking:

3. I've been graving a fat ass turkey sandwich with some chips since my wake and bake this morning. As soon as I finish smoking, I'm gonna turn the deli upside down haha.

4. mozzarella omelet with a side of cold pizza

5. Pita chips with homemade hummus and avocado. YUM

6. Chinese Food. from China

7. home made mostacholi from my grandma. SO BOMB!!!!

8. Just ate some left over cheese bread and chicken kickers from Dominoes then a brownie and some milk then cherrios............damn munchies took over

9. sandwhich!

10. Chicken and pork chops on the grill!

11. i just ate a firecracker :) good way to begin the rest of the day.

12. isnt that bad for you?

13. I made a hamburger! It was supposed to be a cheeseburger but I realized I'm out of cheese...noooo!

14. huh? what are you talking about?

15. Today for lunch I had some leftover pizza and a homemade bacon egg and cheese sandwich on a really good everything bagel. It was fuckin great, I was baked as fuck.

16. I was stoned as fuck and I had the munchies and stumbled upon this one site with a bomby recipe.

Cook ramen noodles like on package

Mix tuna and salmon (cans) with mayo

Drain ramen and mix noodles with tuna/salmon

Put in fridge until cool

17. Those are good.