lunch with my sister

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hotzepopze, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I'm out to lunch with my sister and before I got here I smoked a fat joint.. now she is explaining to me how one of her kids is a "marijauna user" and a "smoker of joints" and how terrible marijauna is.

2. u shouldve told her that her kid should use a bong instead.

3. tell your sister to shut the fuck up if she has no idea what shes talking about

4. Tell her to show you her tits or stfu.

5. pritty gross man.

6. Order a shake. Tell her the other children are no longer safe in the house.

7. You gay bruh

8. Yeah I had a simular experience once, made me feel like I was the devils child or something.

9. wow dude your fucked... You wanna take her side because she's family and all but you don't want to be a Hypocrite. So what i suggest is to tell her depending on the kids age that they shouldn't do it if there under the age of 18 and if there legal age to take it outside after getting a MMJ Card(always be legal).

Tyscho

10. No. I just dont enjoy looking at private parts of family members.

11. Did you miss the part where he said its his sister?

12. When Your Kid Smokes Pot (news – 2008) (written by an EX-drug counselor)
    http://mensnewsdaily.com/2010/08/08/when-your-kid-smokes-pot/

Herbal Remedy: Teens Often Use Cannabis For Relief, Not Recreation, Study Finds (news - 2009) Herbal Remedy: Teens Often Use Cannabis For Relief, Not Recreation, Study Finds

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens
    (news – 2010) Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens

Are smart kids more likely to use drugs? (news – 2011)
    Are smart kids more likely to use drugs?  - Yahoo! News

High Childhood IQ Linked to Subsequent Illicit Drug Use, Research Suggests
    (news – 2011) High childhood IQ linked to subsequent illicit drug use, research suggests

The US mail does not require return addresses on envelopes.

13. Yep, your sister needs the talk. If you're female, even better - if she gives you any lip, just backhand her.

14. Pix of tittays?

15. Haha smoker of joints. Sounds like a title for a Lord of the Rings character. This is Weedop Smoker of Joints.

16. Toke up with your niece/nephew man.

17. have sex with your sister

18. "That's terrible! .... HeShe's smoking weed and hasn't even offered shim's aunt/uncle any? Tisk, tisk."

19. Should've showed up drunk instead.