lunaria emailed me!

Discussion in 'General' started by the rainman!, Nov 15, 2001.

1. she was glad we found grass city and thanked me for my emails ,she said they are working on the site and she hadden had time to reply to all the email as of yet and wishes us well !i guess its going to take some time!good luck tazz11

2. Hope things are working out for her and the site,,,hope it's up again soon.....

BTW..tazz11....did you get those 2 free seeds yet?

3. i was smart and listen to a friend named ndicabud! i let two other companys take my money!but thats fine i have a trust that would stop trump in his tracks!my grand moms favoritie and she started bying stock at 18 and baught every year till her death at 91! ,18% of the bronxs hosplte,7%niager mo,22%southwest off shore ,holding in teaxas,oil , a radio station,and a resetrad in vagas! land in keywest and hawaii ,conn!and the van hining a state !my great uncle is senator martin retired! my aunt was june eastman of eastman kodak! no one ever asked! i am a big boy i think my trusts well cover my lostes dont you?i hope i see some of you around, the tazz man is going back to his arm chair in life and my computer days are over !a person here has showen me that this is no place for a sanant with real feelings!i am a shamed of the human race! she is smarter than she knows! i have no real reason to come here any more, so i am gone ,may are paths meet again some day! good luck tazz11

4. i dont need seeds, i am bying them to see if the seed banks are good or not! thanks for the offer !