Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lump in throat??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sunnyd420, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Ok so ive been toking about once or twice a week for a few months.
    Today i smoked a joint with a friend which was somewhat different than anything i'd done before.. i was coughing like crazy and there was a gross feeling in my throat for a couple hours afterwards, pretty mediocre high.
    So now like five hours later my throat is kinda sore so i look in the mirror and theres a little white lump in the back of my throat right under my uvula.
    I've never seen anything like it before and it's freaking me out.
    I don't see how a little joint could have done that... but i don't know what else could have caused it...

any feedback please/ anyone know what this is
    also should i not do anymore tonight haha

2. I was wondering what the hell those where. I notice them every now and then so poke my tonsil with my finger and they pop out. They smell disgusting and my mouth feels so much cleaner once theyre gone.

Anyway OP that fer sure wasnt caused by smoking one joint. Theres virtually no way. Maybe you scratched the back of your mouth swallowing some coarse food.

3. lol I got my tonsils removed so I didn't have to deal with tonsil stones, I had hella big tonsils. I feel so much better now.