Luke Wilson 15 Arm Bubbler *Worked w/ matching bowlpiece* Updated w/ Video

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ze cross jointa, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Damnnnn son 15 arms is fucking insane, the arms are just crammed in there lol. I wish headshops around here would get stuff like that in.

2. #22 spikeystud88, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    Easily the sickest worked LW bub I've seen HANDS DOWN. So. Fucking. Jealous. I would KILL for that! One of my favorite color combos too, absolutely sick.

Alright, so I dont think this is a coincidence at all but...JUST today I started thinking about selling my Stemline and getting a LW 15-arm bub. Saw your vid in the milkvid thread, then came here. It's a sign!

Could you give me a quick summary of your thoughts on it? Pros/Cons? What you love most, what could be fixed? Also how smooth does it hit compared to your other pieces/tubes you've hit? Does it stand up just fine on it's own (with water of course)? Want to be sure cause that's the reason I'm getting rid of the Stemline...just too tall and not good as a couch piece (which is where we smoke 99% of the time). The bub seems perfect as a lounging/coffee table piece.

P.S.
    You gonna be on XBL tonight :D?

3. done on OP/yes :wave:

4. You are awesome. Wish I could +rep you again! Thanks a ton, really appreciate it.

5. no problem bladdddddddddddddddde