Lucky times with weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cutlery, May 24, 2009.

1. Anytime you got really lucky with weed? I mean like you thought you were out of bud, then found some under the bed. Or maybe found munchie food or something.

I can remember one time me and my friend just burned a few spliffs. We went in burger king but realised we only had chump change like enough for one small drink. We were kinda bummed out cuz we were starrrving from munchies.

Anyway my friend lined up to buy the drink, and asked the lady infront of him what the time was or something. They started conversing and I guess he explained to her that he only had like 70 cents. She said she felt like being nice to someone today... she gave him 10 bucks! The food was oh so nice.

She said that we had to do something nice for someone that day now, so we smoked a couple of guys out that we just met. Decent day.

2. Unfortunately I've only been lucky with weed once. I was out of bud and has just driven to oregon from cali. I thought I was out of bud and looked under the seats in my car and found a dub my friend had lost. He said I could have it and I was happy to say the least.

3. Once i was real stoned with most of my friends .... 2 of my friends went to get a hot dog ( i went with them because i was literally falling asleep and wanted to wake myself up ) well my friend ordered his hot dog but the vendor man fucked up and forgot to put cheese in under the ketchup so then he just handed it to me and said on the house. Was pretty lucky i believe

4. one of my friends was getting some really good bud from CO and I had to go to my parents house which is far from my college and I kept calling him to see if he was in town yet, finally I gave up and right as I was turning the key to my ignition he called and said to come over to his spot and get it.

5. Lol like 2 days ago i was omega stonned n this bitch ratted me out at school so they came to get me in my class n searched me at the office, not finding my Q, my scale n my pipe wich was crotched..

6. i was walkin along the seafront to visit my parents and i spot something on the ground. a little baggy, i pic it up and there's a good smoke's worth of bud just sitting there! i enjoyed that when i got home :smoking:

7. I find random jars that I stuck in unusual places quite often.

I thought I was running out not long ago because I'd taken a pause in my continuous growing cycles due to various reasons. Then I found some jars full that I had forgotten were in the closet in my office :D

8. I'm surprised nobody has quoted the guy that found bud under his bed from the devil haha

ehh I've gotten lucky almost every time, lets see... there's one time when I needed a lighter, let's just say me and a buddy of mine found three all in the same day in different spots, somebody must really be looking out for us ;)

9. once i was going to buy some bud from this one girl i really liked and me and her smoked a blunt and she sucked my dick and she then became my gf for along time and i got free bud :D

10. I was sorely tempted to, but no reason to ruin a perfectly decent thread with it.
    I saw a baggy on the floor in the dark and it looked like it had something green in it once, but alas, it was just a picture of a cannabis leaf... :(