Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lucky, lucky me...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, Feb 7, 2004.

1. The 1/8th that I bought about a week ago is almost gone. The bud was dank, although harsh, and it's kept me pretty stoned for the last 5 days straight.

But all good things must come to an end.

A few minutes ago, I sat on my couch smoking the last of my weed. I had about 2 bowls of shake in a stash tin, and this got me blazed. Even though the high was nice, it was a bummer knowing I was out of weed. I went to put my pipe away and SURPRISE! I found about 1/2 gram of buds in a small ziplock, tucked back in the corner. I had loaded this baggie when I first got the weed, and then lost and forgotten all about it.

Lucky me!

2. Woohoo!!!

very lucky indeed!!

try to make it last though bud! smoke it in single tokes in a bong if you can.

3. HIGH All, aaahhhhh escapies..just love it when finding them.

Enjoy!!!!

4. Damn, wish I would find weed. I got one sesh's worth and I'm waiting till I'm nice and drunk to make it that much more intense. AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE OR WHEN I CAN GET SOME MORE!!!!!!!! I'M FUCKING SCARED!!!!

5. thats a nice surprise man