Lucky day?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cali Smokes, Sep 19, 2009.

1. I was right down the hill from my house and got pulled over, the cop comes up to the right of the car and knocks on the window and told me my window tint was too dark. He asks for my Dl and Registration and oh shit I dont have my DL on me, He rights down my name and bday on the registration and runs it. He returns and says "Next time put the blunt out of site In the ashtray and get that tint fixed, have a nice day Peace,Love and the Police run these streets",.I turned on my car and daaaam loud as hell the song Pork and beef was on the radio and clear as daylight it bumps "FUCK THE POLICE NO JUSTICE NO PEACE and It was being mixed so it said that like x5, he turns around puts his hand through the window and changes the radio station grunts and walks away. So he ended up letting me off with a warning and walking away.

I was stuttering and slurring my words becasue I was nervous and high as fuck and its like 98 outside so I was sweating bullets. Im still thinking wtf just happened?!:confused::eek:. First time Ive ever been pulled over ever since I got my Dl and car and Ive been driving for awhile !

:wave:

2. fuck my mother thats cool

3. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet bro..