Luckiest Person Alive

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by STONEDasBALLZ, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Whats good blades! Brand new to the site and i have an awesome story!!

So, back in November i was walking around in this unknown suburb in jersey. My friend used to pass this one particular street all the time and said that it always smelled like pot. So, as we walk down the street he points out to this random shrub and says, "Hey man does this smell like dann to u?" I sniff around this plant and say "Nope." BUT, as im about to leave i faintly smell bud a little bit to the left and to my surprise see a big fan leaf right in my face. As me and my friend stare at this plant i mutter out of my mouth "Dude... thats a weed plant!!"

As we were literally jumping for joy at out new found gift from god, we devised a plan to take the plant and stuff it in a big plastic bag overnight then decide what to do with it the next morning. However, when we looked at the plant the next morning we discovered that there were TWO enormous plants that were covered with trichs and were completely PURPLE. It was the most delicious bud i have ever seen and needless to say after 6hrs of trimming, we discovered we had about 18oz wet!!! After drying and curing the bud tasted like krispy kreme donuts with a very STRONG body high.

tl;dr
    randomly walking down the street, smell bud and discover 2 plants of bud. bud was very purple and sticky and at least 5oz altogether dry. I now consider myself the luckiest person alive :bongin:

2. You fuckin jacked my grow you asshole!!!

3. You fuckin' ripped off some dudes plants, man! WTF!!!

Yeah, you are lucky......Lucky you didn't get caught!

4. I'd be stoked, but I guarantee when you get older Karma is gonna jack your plants too.

BUT enjoy the time being my friend :smoke:

5. I would say you shouldn't have taken someone else's plant...

But god damn that's a horrible hiding spot. :eek: they were asking to get jacked or busted.

6. How can you sleep at night... :O

7. your going to hell for jacking that plant, thats not what the herbs about bro, forshame

8. They shouldn't of hid it behind other plants on some real xD

Good on you dude. 19 oz would last me a good 5-6 months got damn :smoke:

9. hahaha i didnt "jack" anybodys plants. i found them 11-28-11 far past any normal harvest. i believe somebody threw some seeds on the side of the road and they magically grew... but it was on the side of a pretty busy road too sooooo somebody would have known it was there if it was theirs :bongin:

10. Honestly if they were too lazy to find a safe grow spot they deserved to get their plants jacked. Well maybe not deserved but its stupid to leave your plants out in the open like that who does that

11. where in jersey was this, im just curious. Of course i would love to find a weed plant. LOL

12. Im calling shannanigans on this one brody

13. i call bullshit.

14. I wouldnt personally take someones plants if i found them.... or... maybe i would.... hmmmmm.... LOOL

finders keepers?

15. It was in pennsauken lol it was the most random experience to just find that... too bad its all gone now :(

16. Believe what u want. The only thing that matters is that i know it happened... go troll somewhere else

17. lol damn that sucks, i would love to find something like that. The buds been costing too much. Hey does anyone know where to find some purple or sour diesel in jersey?

18. Lucky someone didn't pop your ass. That's someones income right there.

19. id rather win the lottery