Lucifer.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by xG20Tx, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Anybody else think lucifer is seen in the wrong light? Wasn't he cast from the heavens because he refused to bow down and praise Adam? Would you want to bow down to a creature that has less knowledge and blindly followed?

2. he was angel who wanted to have the same power as god and was mad at man....hes the devil....dont let the falling angel get to ur soul

3. [quote name='"kayakush"']he was angel who wanted to have the same power as god and was mad at man....hes the devil....dont let the falling angel get to ur soul[/quote]

Why couldn't he obtain the same power? Didn't he prove that man was foolish and unworthy to be held in such high regard?

4. because the bible said there is only one true god and he made angels, which lucifer was

5. Because there is only 1 GOD

6. [quote name='"JetsFool420"']Because there is only 1 GOD[/quote]

And this has been proven to you in what sense?

7. [quote name='"kayakush"']

because the bible said there is only one true god and he made angels, which lucifer was[/quote]

How can such a great creation be tricked by a serpent?

8. god wasnt tricked, man was

9. Wasn't adam and eve guilty of the same thing as lucifer? They wanted to obtain the knowledge of good and evil, knowledge that god demanded to be kept to himself/itself.

10. By your belief in Lucifer.

Man was a great creation of God's. That doesn't mean man was better or more powerful than the devil, it simply means that God's creation was exactly as God wanted it. :smoke:

11. no they were warned and did not care until the devil tricked eve into knowing the truth

12. [quote name='"kayakush"']

god wasnt tricked, man was[/quote]

Why did god allow lucifer into the garden of eden? If he is all knowing than he had to know that lucifer was there.

13. Read the bible Jesus is returning soon its proven

14. [quote name='"JetsFool420"']

Read the bible Jesus is returning soon its proven[/quote]

I have read the bible. Not in its entirety but I have read. Could you explain how this is proven?

15. nothing in the bible is really proven....you have to have faith

16. [quote name='"kayakush"']nothing in the bible is really proven....you have to have faith[/quote]

The bible is literature compiled by the church (man, not God), and then published. I feel as if every church goer negates the fact that the bible they put faith in was created by the same church that allowed and ordered the massacre of many people.

17. then look into hinduism and buddhism or become an atheist

18. The book of revelation is coming true right now!

19. [quote name='"kayakush"']then look into hinduism and buddhism or become an atheist[/quote]

I'm not sure what to say to that.

20. in general hindus dont kill people and neither do buddhists in their history, very tolerant religions...u say that the bible caused so many deaths so i was giving u options