Lucid dreams and/or sleep paralysis

Discussion in 'General' started by Iknuksohgong, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Has anyone ever experienced this? How can I do it?

2. You don't want sleep paralysis it sucks. There is no way to trigger it that I know of. Don't know about lucid dreams though. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. lol sleep paralysis is really weird. Last time I had it I thought I died in my sleep

4. Sp is the best way imo to enter a lucid dream directly using a method called wild . Sp is nothing to be scared of . My first sp experience was scary , but after reading up on lucid dreaming , i felt dumb for not taking advantage of sp for lucid dreaming . Do your research op on lucid dreaming oh & next time you have sp , just close your eyes and relax & youll proly hear shit then start to see images flashing before you then if you do all that the images should become stronger then your dream will become your vision .. Again everyone here read up on lucid dreaming & sleep paralysis is your friend .

5. I seen the old hag the second time i feel into sleep paralysis. Scary shit bruh, i wouldnt wish that shit on my worst enemy.

Get in the routine of doing reality checs while your woke. My fav and easiest is the hand reality chec. If you train your mind to subconsciously look at your hands in walking life, in your dreams you will do that and notice you've got 8 fuccin fingers on one hand, thats when the fun begins. 

6. Ive heard of wild. And im going to try the hand thing. Ive also heard listening to that ringing in your ear and keeping your mind conscious helps too. Is this true? Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Holy shit i did it today. Im going to write what happened so i dont forget. The first time i tried, i woke up randomly in the middle of the night. I kept my body still and counted "1 i am dreaming, 2 i am dreaming and so on. I could feel my body going into sleep paralysis and going to sleep. I started to not be able to breathe, i was really scared but i kept still. My heart started beating super fast. I ended up just waking up. I tried again a few minutes later and it worked .... i think.I was in my bed, but i know i was dreaming. I had full control to do whatever, and i told myself to remind myself that i had a lucid dream. I could've done anything, but I was scared, so i woke up. I went back to sleep and dreamt regularly. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app