Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, & Dreamwalking

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dream God, Apr 2, 2013.

1. So I've been interested in lucid dreaming and astral projection for a while. every time i try it, i fall asleep.

Has anyone else been interested in, succeeded or at least tried astral projection.

I have also heard of something called "Quantum Jumping" Which i find to be very interesting but also find hard to believe that its possible.

and finally dream walking (going into someone else's dream) sounds interesting but still remain skeptic of everything.

Thoughts? Opinions? Experiences?

2. I had a lucid dream only once.. I feel like I astral project quite often though, just without full recollection of the event.

3. I've astral projected about 3-4 times, completely random for me, awesome experience

4. this is possibal as with everything it takes practice.......Iam Native American And I kid you not it is possibal to spirit travel and take for of sumthing example....my Uncles Dad who lives far away came to "visit" him when he was done he gave him a call on the tellephone and asked if he saw him in the garden..

I saw a snake....was the reply That was the form he had taken.

The bible talks about a silver cord that joins the body and spirit and lots of times mentioned about translateing in the spirit

5. Once I was giving praise (or thanks) and evertthing was really windy I saw myself tuning into dust and flying away in the wind....thenI was distracted and came back to reality there was no wind as I knew it but rather it was tottally calm

helps to be stoned so you can concentarit

6. I lucid dream quite a bit. I'm not sure how I've picked up on it but it's been occurring to me since I was a child. I think it has something to do with my sleep paralysis (I used to get those a lot as well as a child) but I haven't really tried to make a connection.

7. I practice wild ... Some people are scared of wild or aren't committed to it but it is the best method for lucid dreaming

8. I was like 12 when I had my first lucid dream and only realised that I had lucid dreamt after I watched inception haha. But then most of them weren't really vivid and i couldn't really remember them when I woke up which is weird because apparently lucid dreams are supposed to be very vivid. But I have like one really realistic lucid dream that stays with me. It was like in my dream, I woke up, realised I was dreaming because I looked out a window and realised the outside of my house looked different and at this point I almost woke myself up because I was so excited but managed to calm myself down. I wanted to go out my house and explore my dream world but my parents stopped me from going out without getting changed and shit because apparently the people in my dream didn't know that everything's a dream (so I guess the people in your lucid dream behave the way they would in reality) so I did all that and tried to leave my house and I teleported to like my house's fire exit but before I could actually leave and explore my dream world I got woken up by my damn alarm clock.

I don't dream anymore :(

9. I've actually astral projected on weed once before, high dose of oil made from vaporized buds....felt sick but felt strange. Whenever I astral project I feel strange when it happens, kinda scared...but then I go with it and it's a great experience.
    I never have astral projected before my use of other drugs tho

10. How does one attempt these things?

11. Ive been doing research and such and I too have been attempting the WILD technique but i just keep falling asleep. Ive read that if you try to push it or get excited and during the technique think thoughts like "is this the vibration stage?" it won't work. but i have no idea how to stop being excited and curious because i'm really interested about whats out there.

12. ^\tcount your breathes :gone:

13. I'm assuming to count until i project, but approximately how high is that exactly? Like what do you remember counting to?

14. I count for wild ... I usually count to 100 a few times

15. ok, i'll try it out tonight and we'll see what happens. :)

16. Fosho but remember to not move & commit to not moving ... Also when you start to get itchy that means your close to sleep paralysis , the itchiness is how your body checks if you're awake or not ... Alright :gone:

17. I am gonna try this too. I hope I can come back tomorrow with crazy dream stories lol

18. What exactly is the "wild" technique?

19. You're body falls asleep while your mind is awake ... You enter a dream with full awareness . Google it you ll find everything you need to know there , but wild is the trippiest method ... You guys will find out why muhaha

20. Well I fell asleep again, caught myself falling asleep a few times and continued to count. I read somewhere that once you're relaxed to visualize the numbers as you count, so I'm going to try that and I'll report again tomorrow. Thinking i might fall asleep again cuz had a few bowls of Death Start and some Batman OG wax hits ;)