Lucas Formula

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by anongreen, Feb 22, 2008.

1. What's the best medium to use when it comes to using the Lucas Formula? I've seen many successful grows with Hydroton because the roots really get to breathe during the ebb cycle. Has anyone ever have success in other mediums? I am a newbie, but I was wondering if anyone has any good tips on preparing hydroton and what brand has the most reliable lava rocks? Thanks again for the input

2. who do you think will give bigger buds: floranova bloom or the 2 part micro and bloom?

i'm on week 6 and they don't look as good or as big as before i think my 600w light might be old? its been used like 4 grows.

i want to try the floranova bloom because the micro i have gotten the mag def on 2 of the 2 crops i have used it with. but maybe my ph just went to low.

3. I have a pretty stupid question, but I am curious how you determine what TDS conversion your supposed to follow .5 or .7???

4. I just bought a hanna primo tds meter and I tested my res. and it gave a reading of 952ppms but I don't understand what conversion rate it's reading under .5 or .7 the instruction manual doesn't show the conversion anyone got any input please help??????

5. .5 conversion....... your at 1.9ec. heres a handy little chart for reference Text