lst/scrog/topping question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Luuke, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Ok so im a little bit weary about trying these due to the fact if i train a plant for 3 months and it ends up being male that is a shit load of time wasted. Do you only try these with feminized seeds or do you guys try with bagseed aswell? I would like to try scrog and lst on a couple of plants just don't wanna do it and end up doing it for no reason.

2. When you have seeds, its best to take clones of what you have to determine sex before flowering.

keylime

3. [quote name='"Luuke"']Ok so im a little bit weary about trying these due to the fact if i train a plant for 3 months and it ends up being male that is a shit load of time wasted. Do you only try these with feminized seeds or do you guys try with bagseed aswell? I would like to try scrog and lst on a couple of plants just don't wanna do it and end up doing it for no reason.[/quote]

I would just get femmed seeds. I dont see any point in wasting time on possible males unless you are interested in breeding. Even then it makes more sense to me to breed femmed seeds.

4. to make it easiest if you get reg seeds, which are always cheaper... 2 weeks prior to inducing flowering take clones and keep track which is which... after that u will know once the sex is shown under the correct light schedule