lst...scrog...pics soon

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ss4patrick, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Ok so in my reading and reasearch on my quest for knowledge i think ive had too much info run together lol. Heres my setup. Im in ur standard size 1 bedroom apt linen closet so height is virtually not an issue. If i had to guess id say im working with a 3.5x2.5-3x however high i want. Im using a 150w self ballasted hps advanced nutrients 2part a&b and foxfarms oceans forest for soil. My temp ranges between 87-95 and humidity. Stays between 45-60(i keep a humidifier in there as well). Im using a clone from a bagseed i grew before( that didnt yield much im guessing bcuz it was my first grow). Trying to get a better yield ive tried low stress training it. So, ive grown this thing like a vine circling the entire container ive got it in and ive afixed a screen to the top of it and ive currently got the tops weaved threw...although they all look very scrawny compared to what ive seen online.im wondering is this a genetic thing or will they get bigger as i let it continue to veg? Also i keep the hps about 4inches from my mess of canopy...and i just want to know if anyone has experience growing like this and if they could. Tell me whether to veg longer or flower now. Im counting like 13 or 14 tops but u know theyre tiny...n i dont want no tiny buds hehe. Now ive seen ppls pics of theyre single plants under 150w hps so i know they can get good n decent. Do i need to wait n just let it grow more or flower now? (Please do not respond suggesting a higher w hps...150 is what ive got n what im using thx) ill post a pic later...n probly start a journal in this thread

2. Oh here we go

ForumRunner_20121212_173049.png

ForumRunner_20121212_173049.png

3. This was a week ago ill post a current pic tonight

4. I guess im talking to myself here...o well i will continue with my journal. Updates coming this weekend

5. It's lookin good dude. U got a nice little set up going and the right temps. I look forward to seeing your girl grow.

Don't worry bout talking to urself, lots of em tend to lurk. They'll come when it starts to get exciting.

Good luck with the grow :)

6. Update: havent switched to 12/12 yet. Decided to veg another week or so. I guess to give them a little time to thicken up. Not sure what to expect when the budding starts. Im used to 4 or 5 cola plants with big main colas. Im hoping for multiple decent sized ones.

Attached Files:

7. is that 1 plant or 3 lol.. it looks like a giant mess.. you just got it screened down and LST all over ?

8. Can I ask what light your using, cheers

9. Well yea its a mess hehe. Basically i grew ths plant along the top of the soil like a vine and placed a screen on top of it

And im using a 150w hps

10. get the temps down....93 too high....indoor you need 78-83 lights on...

11. Having the ac on my temps hover between 78-84.right now im concerned about the amount of colas...plant seems to be putting up some very small foiliage and wondering if its because of the strain or because of the training. Switched to 12/12 pics coming sunday