Lst question plz help pics attached

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jimmyd, Mar 27, 2010.

1. hello GC community, ive got a question about LST'ing and ive been having a hard time finding an answer. Ive got a CFL grow box with 2 clones and 1 Plant i grew from seed that is about 40 days old. the strains are hindu kush and Green crack if it makes a difference. To make a long story short, when i got the clones they were real tall and were going to out grow my box within about 10 days. So i bent them under a screen and started low stress training them but i started this 8 days into flower. When i got the clones i was allready in flower so i chucked em in and would figure it out later. Im just wondering how much taller they are going to grow now that they are allmost 14 days into flowing. I dont want to keep bending them through the screen, I just wanna let em grow but i dont want em to out grow my box. i know that they can double even tripple in size but im wondering when they will slow verticle growth. Its my first grow and i wanna try and keep things simple I should be learning the basics not trying learn Advanced growing

Attached Files: