LST like a boss!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frankffs, Feb 25, 2017.

1. had a nitrogen deficiency. Seems like everything is going back to normal. Watered 2 days ago, earth is still wet, due to the 4L I gave em ( they're in 3 gal pots)

What do you think of my set up? :)

Oh btw, those wood pieces underneath the pots are just to elevate them a bit so that they do get some air flow underneath the pots!

Attached Files:

2. How long did you veg these for mate? And Is that 88% humidity I see?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Why do people waste time with little plants i veg 4 weeks lst and flower 8 done at 4weeks flower all r waist high and 29 good colas only 4 plants fill a 5x5 tent

4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]good start . Lil hint make every node grow on your vines. They turn into bud man and Lower ones are great for clones

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

5. I'm not sure what you're saying here? Are you disparaging the OP for having small plants? Without punctuation it's difficult to decipher. I get that you veg for 4 weeks and flower for 8, but I don't get "done at 4 weeks flower. And do you only get 29 total colas on 4 plants? I lst and scrog and get 29 colas off of one plant. Could you please explain?

6. The done shoulda had a period. I get 20 to 30 colas each plant heres a photo of my room now two nights ago. Just finished week 3 flower 20170221_201539.jpg

7. Those aren't big bro . They stringy . Even I wouldn't defoil that much . But to everyone their own. piece [​IMG]that plant was a month from harvest in that pic .

• Like Like x 1
  8. Doiled the same and that plants outdoor so shouldve been about triple seens how outdoor is 7 months im at 2 thats tiny boy!

9. Just so you dont correct me ashhole

10. Lol dam u got butt hurt didn't ya . I'll let u know that plant was two ft tall and 20 ft around by the end of grow lol over a lb of it . U asked why people mess with little plants like an asshole so I showed u why. And I will again right now lol [​IMG][​IMG]that plants a ft tall and has umm I dunno over 50 colas . [​IMG]I don't bother to count anymore really lol. Peace out . Remember people grow different ways . Everyone has something to learn that's why we're here. So don't dog how anyone grows . U just might learn something listening . I've grown for over 25 yrs . But I'm sure u have nothing to learn on here right ?

• Like Like x 2
  11. *moon walks out of the "my dick is bigger" thread*

• Like Like x 2
  12. Suck it dickhead

13. Lol

14. No shit hey what a baby back bitch see you niggas on the flip

15. Wtf just happened lol!..

• Like Like x 2
  16. setup looks cool. im no pro @ all but the 2 left plants look like they're struggling a bit. droopy leaves and yellowing from the outside in. possibly over watering & nitrogen deficiency?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yea it's something he will he asking for help when they bout dead lol. Like he should be asking now

18. stupidfarmboy seems like an accurate handle lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2