"LST" advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ghandi832, Aug 14, 2017.

1. IMG_4084.JPG image.jpg image.jpg My girls have made 3 weeks, decided to LST. Hows it looking?

2. I tied more than just the main stem down to get maximum light - but looking al good to me man... I sill know shit all but that's what I did

3. The idea here is to get all the tops about the same height..tie the tallest first and the others will catch up making for an even canopy! :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ah right ! Makes sense man thanks. I shall fix mine up if it's not to late it is a fair beast of a bush now hahah

• Like Like x 4
  5. Yea I definitely only tied down the bottom and top of the main stem.

6. Yeah..they bush out fast..here are 2 of mine vegging in a spare bath tub..on the left is one I supercropped 2 days ago..on the right is one supercroped today..(areas in red are supercroped)
    Both undergo daily LST as well! (each topped once).
    8-13-17 supercropped.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well I'll just stfu then :hide: Lol

8. Pretty much lol the exact same as mine man I'll take a pic later tonight when I'm home

• Like Like x 2
  9. Why..your contributions are very valuable..
    Forgot, I am retired and have all day to keep the bitches in line..LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Haha cheers man, but yes at work now aka then I'll send you a pic later tonight - I was having some trouble still with some cal or mag defficncy so I upped the EC to 1.8 and seems to be loving it with no burn, I think the white widow is a pig for CALMAG.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. How long do you keep them tied up???

12. I usually forget and untie them in a few weeks..Stems are permanently positioned after a week or so..don't want them to straighten back up too fast! I use those outdoor metal drip hose stakes to begin bending the main stem after the 4th node or so..They are about 1.25" wide and allow for any growth..I usually find a few of them I forgot when harvesting..LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ah you can wait a good bit to LST and still make an even canopy. my first grow I waited until she was a foot tall and looked kind of like a Christmas tree and I still made her pretty even.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 3
  15. #15 generic98547, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    @Ghandi832

Flip her when she's as bushy as you want and keep tying down and supercropping to keep the canopy even during the 12/12 stretch.. heres my girl [​IMG][​IMG] I by no means did that great of a job but next grow I plan on doing much better... she's probably my most even canopy yet though I could of done a bit better... one side is just really packed and clustered with buds though they do have a decent bit of light hitting them regardless I would of preferred to of spread them out a bit better.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. DAmn that's shweet as bro

How much you think you pull off that ?

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm hoping for around a QP at the least I'd like to hit 100 grams... won't know till harvest though just a guess my last plant gave me 6 grams shy of 3 ounces and she wasn't nearly as big so fingers crossed... I edited my post and posted a pic of her before she started budding btw

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah awesome man, I'll show you a pic as well later on tonight I'll pm you - sorry to hijack the thread lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Sounds good if I don't see it tonight I'll be sure to check in the morning.. damn iOS GC app notifications hasnt worked all year lol

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  20. Good ass job!! I understand where you coming from now

• Like Like x 1