LST 4ft Marijuana Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cmititi, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Wtf u mean some plies and a rag lol...best to snap them after a good water ? You make no sense brotha, lay off the ganja

Sent from my SM-G928T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. the same way you would approach a smaller plant. no diff. the goal is to end up with a flat top with as many heads possible. just start bending and twisting till you get what you want. if something cracks but doesnt split open then youre ok, thats called supercropping.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. do it in the morning before you water when the stems are softer to get them to point upward as quick as possible.

4. I've been up since 7am finished at 12:30pm... Got a late water sesh but should be fine.. I know what super cropping is, fortunately I super cropped all my plants early for shits and giggle and it payed off now because those fuckers won't break and I tied all my plants one level up where i super cropped[​IMG]

5. are you planing on flowering soon or still using that supplemental lighting? reason why I ask is cuz if I were you Id prob top it a couple more times let it grow a bit and THEN let it flower that way you have a bit more heads to increase that margin of error.

6. you said that those have been growing for 3 months. have they been in that greenhouse from day one? was thinking of getting one too like tht but with our temperature hitting upwards of 120 degrees i dont think that was possible without extra $$$ for swamp cooler

7. I haven't topped my plants once, now that I have everything on its sides and every shoot where I want it,im going to FIM all my plants right before next water session. I live in Cali.. yesterday it was 113 farenheight,had to water my plants when I got home because they were all drooping, they made full recovery and now I'm gonna water everyday vs every other day if this bullshit heat continues..
    All these photos were taking about 20 minutes ago
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Now I need to get my girl to clean and sterilize my tent with a mixture of water and iso 91%

• Like Like x 1
  8. IMO I don't think the heat really affects the plants to much.. as long as you have air circulation and keeping your plants watered then it shouldn't be a problem.. I'm even getting extra heat from running my lights in the day..
    What do I know.. I'm first time grower but every1 says my plants look good and they've been thriving in 100+ degree conditions

• Like Like x 1
  9. in flower it can be problematic if trying to get the best possible. compare a flower grown in 115 to one grown at 80. youll see what I mean especially on structure. FIm, TOp, same shit

10. Also I plan on Vegging my plants for as long as possible... I want summer to end when I flower so I can make my tent air tight and run a couple charcoal or carbon filters to reduce the smell from seeping... I have 3 neibors...all with kids that play outside like everyday, I don't want any1 calling the cops because these monsters are going to pollute my neiborhood with smells of wonder.

11. im also working on my first cannabis grow. have grown a bunch of other stuff though, mostly fruits. lots of patience lol. got 4 pineapples going right now

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Beautiful op, how many hours of daylight you getting? Doesn't look like you have any trees but still house and fence to block off some sun..

Also FIM and TOP are not the same shit.. IMO FIM>TOP.. You get 4 shoots from fimming vs 2 from topping

13. How many plants are there ? Wtf lol how are you managing so many and able to get to work on the ones in the middle ailes

14. ive been wanting to grow weed for years but never had the chance without being a dick. neighbors kids were young but they have all moved out or grown up. i never hear kids playing anymore either so figured I was good to go lol.

hopefully those filters work. my buddies greenhouse stank pretty good with a cheapo filter. everytime I drive by his pad id catch a huge wiff. and in the mornings it would fucking stretch till the next block. when it gets windy he starts shitting himself lol.

15. 6 plants in total. been growing since march 24 under mexicali inferno sun

16. Lmao, ughh sketch... the week I moved into this house I started my seedlings lol.. I guess the people prior living here threw a bunch of parties and were loud AF.. so I've heard I'm a great addition to the neiborhood but little do they know what's in my backyard

17. Whaaat the fuck... Lmao I thought you had a shitton more... dam bro goodshit, your doing it the right way... your 6 plants looks more than my 12

18. last pic, i dont want to steal attention from your post lol. heres what the base looks like. looks like 50 plants twisted into one

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  19. growing mini savana trees out here :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  20. im gonna be following your grow man. interested in how that greenhouse grow turns out. im prob gonna be doing the same after this

• Like Like x 1