Lsd??

Discussion in 'General' started by StyleS, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Was wondering if anyone out there has tried acid and if it was a life changing expierience like shrooms was for me. Good and bad parts about your trip? Maybe some links of fractals to look at?
    Thanks,
    Styles

2. Why are you stealing my avatar..change it if ya will.. it was made by someone else for me... and then slightly altered by myself so I know you didnt just happen to find it.. or I will be very surprised.. :D

3. Never tried it myself, but from what I have heard, it is one hell of a drug.

You can find out alot about it at www.erowid.org. Very good site. Full with facts, user reports, and all the info you'll need about the drug.

I was always interested in trying LSD, but I want to do shrooms first, but if I cant get ahold of some, I mite try it out.

4. Yes I did steal your avatar, im a dead head what can I say. Can I just take any picture and make it an avatar? Cause I want a terrapin.
    Thanks,
    Styles

5. Oh it is sooo sad nowadays that LSD can't be found! People have to take that ectasy shite! A bunch of speed! What the hell? And ectasy costs like $25! What the hell? I would love to get some good LSD! Man, those were the days! Back in 1989, touring with the Grateful Dead (not the Dead of today) and LSD was everywhere! And it was cheap! We used to buy 100 hits in SF and sell them for $5 in LA! Oh it was such fun. Yeah, I've taken a bunch. I even took about 40 hits one day (I fell asleep). I've been arrested on LSD! It was fun! I told the cops they should lighten up and take few doses! It would do wonders for their world view. I guess since Jerry Garcia died all the LSD dried up. You can't even find it at a Dead show! WTF? Or it's real weak and expensive. Oh I've even taken window pane! And what ever happened to purple-microdot mesciline? Was that shite actually just strichnine? Has anyone taken strichnine?

6. My dad suposively had a bad experience on windowpaine

7. Here, like any of these avatars.. the plain and then the glowing one.. eh... eh?? enough to stop stealing my stealie.. lol .. :D

hopefully...this thread is starting to creep me out :D

-spliff

Attached Files:

8. u obviously havent had good e, its not speed, its mdma. sure some shitty pills can contain speed but pure mdma is godly. oh and i pay $8 canadian per pill when i want it

9. agreed. completely. except I pay a much higher premium, 20-30 but they are all fuckign amazing rolls... and/or some amazing molly...mmmh Ninja Stars... mmmmmmmh :D

10. yea, what do you mean, ecstasy SHIT??? X has a similar effect that acid has, in the way that it changes your view on the world, and yourself, a lot of people find themselves changed for the better since rolling, i have only tried it once and i enjoy life more, X is great, i wish i could find some acid or shrooms though, never tripped

PS, 25 bucks??? those are extreme prices bro, you should be able to find some for about 15 or 10

11. Yea If I want an unsure pill from an unsure guy.. I could invest $10-$15 and maybe get a good roll, or maybe get some shit (which happens alot more than hitting a good roll) I just stick with this guy who has a tester and quality mdma products.. I always know its going to be good, and around here, I am definitely willin to pay $20 or $25...its the best going around here..and I would say E's similarities to Acid end at about the body buzz, the 'warm glow' from E is more mushy and lovey dovey if you will.. Lot less mindfuck too... but definitely improved outlook.

12. eatin a gel tab and 10mg of AMT tomorrow actually haha, but acid is godly, my perfect drug by far.

13. by the way, if you wanna way to check if certain pills are pure or not, check out www.ecstasydata.org it's not a sure fire way, but it's a way none the less, and i'd be willin to pay 20-25 if i knew they were pure too, but i don't know any solid bean dealers like that

14. negligent, any experience with 2c-I , or anyone for that matter, comments, anything on the topic?

15. my little picture thing in a sheet of quads that have albert hoffman on bicycle day which if the first time LSD was ever intentionally taken.

LSD i enjoy way more the mush becasue it's more intense, giver you a boost of energy and it lasts way way longer. and where i live you can buy an intense acid high for $20 or a sorta intense short lasting high for $20.

16. wow!! haha u pay 20 bucks for acid thats ridiculous man, haha the most i'll pay is like 10 tops but i usually get it for under 7, like the more u buy the cheaper it gets, haha if acid was 20 bucks a hit around here i would definitely never tripped as hard as i have... but dis amt shit feels exactly like acid without the "i'm gonna freakout" part of it, although there were a few times today where things got pretty intense n shit was goin crazy as hell. the moral of my story is, haha buy hallucinogenic drugs around my area, cuz there alot cheaper haha.

17. 2c-i can be bought online, or at least could last fall, by the gram I believe... I took ~30mg once and it was amazing...