lsd tomorrow night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iBeezy, Mar 11, 2009.

1. so, my ex girlfriend from chicago is coming down here in souther il thursday and were gonna hang out thursday night, shes bringin a couple hits of acid for us and I'm bringin the trees, gonna get fucked up! but heres my reason behind the thread..

• Is sex fun on acid?
    • marijuana wont bring it down, will it?
    • mainly just worried about if sex is fucked up on acid or not, tryin to get laid haha.

2. smoking is awesome on acid. I would even say its a neccesity. I've never had sex on acid, but i've heard from anumber of sources (including george jung [johnny depps character in blow] in his book) that its absolutely amazing, rivaling sex on MDMA

Have fun! I might be trippin tomorrow, pickin up 3-4 tabs tomorrow, not sure when i'll do em

3. hmm well not sure about sex, but to be honest the last thing I really even think about is having sex when i'm wiggin'. I guess it could be fun, but I think the visual aspect would make it a little weird, idk I guess I am just so content with life on acid that I don't even worry about sex.

As far as smoking bud, I would say be cautious. You can smoke a little, but I remember the first time I did acid me and my buddy smoked like 12 bags out of his volcano and it wasn't really a bad trip, but I felt like I lost my mind. I couldn't really say what I wanted to say, and couldn't really remember anything leading up to the acid trip. I was lost lol.

4. thanks for the input guys!
    she just said she wants to get some jager too, but I don't know if smokin drinkin and droppin acid is a good idea? would it be cool?

thanks again! happy tripping!

5. #5 NFloyd2357, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009

hmm...i guess it depends on how much you smoke on a daily basis, and how often you trip. I had never done LSD (but shrooms A LOT) and the first time i did LSD, i literally smoked myself retarded the whole night - it was the most pleasurable experience i've had, smoking on lsd. Watching the smoke leave my mouth/blunt was amazing, and it didnt fuck with my trip much at all, just relaxed me more. Everytime i roached a blunt, i just had someone roll me another one - i went through almost a half O on lsd lol. but i also smoke a decent amount every day, so im sure that played a role.

Id say if smoking weed is nothin to you anymore, and you have any experience with pschadelics, than smoking won't be any challenge, it will just be fan-fuckin-tastic

as far as drinking, i havent done it, but i wouldnt, either. Maybe drink a little before tripping, itll help bring anxiety down - i used to do this before shroom trips: have a few shots, a few beers, or a few glasses of wine, and itd really put me in the mindset to eat the shrooms. I wouldnt get drunk though, you'll be so disoriented

6. I smoke on a daily basis so it shouldnt be much of a problem then.

Thats what I was thinking about drinking, not to sure about it.. ill see some more opinions, once again thanks for the input man

7. Trust me, I smoked enough back then that it had nothing to do with a low tolerance. I'm on probation now, so I don't ever smoke, but before I was smoking about an ounce a week...

And I had tripped shrooms and acid several times before, so I don't think it was inexperience with hallucinogens either. I had tripped acid or boomers like 8 times within a 3 week period when this happened to me.

I'm sure everyone gets different results, just posting my experiences because I don't think anyone wants to have a bad trip. I think it's better to do the cid, then slowly add more substances but don't go smoke 3 blunts in 15 mins. Smoke a little, wait about 30 mins to see how it affects you, then take a couple of shots, wait a min and see how you feel.

With drugs just remember that you can always take more, but once you take them, you can't go back if you start having a bad trip or w/e.

8. sometimes i forget that marijuana smoke isn't oxygen when im tripping :smoking: