LSD question

Discussion in 'General' started by Claptonisgod, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Ok guys, quick Sid question for ya. I'm visiting my friend this week and he was considering trying it while I was there. Problem is, he has an important internship and will have to wake up and go to work the next morning. If he begins his trip when he gets off work will he be straight for the next morning? Thanks for replies :)

2. He'll be good the trip only last 8-12 hours.

3. Yeah, tell him to take it right as he's leaving work if he's got a quick commute home, he'll start trippin right away when he gets back.

4. he will prolly be hella tired tho...isnt it like impossible to fall asleep after triping on acid?

5. sleepin on lsd isn't easy, but it's been done by both myself and a friend haha. we dropped the hits at around 11pm and managed to get asleep by 5:30 or 6am, still trippin out.

6. Quite impossible, have benzodiazepines nearby to assist in that, although yeah, its really hard.

7. I wouldn't do it...

8. i would not reccomend doing that. it makes you feel pretty burnt out the next day, and i usually dont sleep for about.... 48 hours when i take it. (including the hours before i take it, the trip, and then when i fall asleep.) its actually about 38 hours.

he should wait.

9. i found that i needed time to recoup after my acid trip. give him a day or two to trip properly. :)

10. i dunno last time I tripped we dropped at 6pm and I couldn't fall asleep until around 8am or so.

11. if it's not real acid he could get fucked over. happened to me one time i got some acid that was really DOC and had this nasty grimy trip with like tremors and shit and stayed for like a day and a half. pure acid tastes like nothing and has no odor. all these research chemicals have shitty sour/bitter chemical tastes and pungent nasty smells to them. on real, clean acid, you can nap for an hour anytime and get sleep. i've done it. bonnaroo!

12. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk no. Holy shit that is a bad idea. The acid might be double dipped.