LSD is better than weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by didier12, Feb 28, 2009.

1. I've just turned 18 and have been toking for around a year and first tried LSD last night with 2 tabs. Me and my friends went on a trip and it was at least 50 x more extreme than weed but when things got bad did they get bad, however it was still immensly fun and you would need to invent about 1000 new words for me to explain what LSD did to me apart from make me an instant philosopher. Anyways I reckon it was better than weed just because it literally seemed possible that I was in another dimension or I was gonna wake up from a dream, btw I really don't reccommend doing more than one tab or doing it at night and roaming streets on your first time like we had the mistake of making well it was all actually fine until one of my friends saw a ghost and reacted with the most amount of fear any one person ever has before.
    But anyways I personally think LSD was a way better experience than weed but a strictly no more than once a week thing, so weed could be better because I can smoke it whenever, but the still lieing mystery of LSD that remains in my head gives Lucy the win in my eyes what about you guys?

2. no... its obvious acid is harsher than weed. Everyone knows that. Weed is more for relaxing, its not supposed to make you trip balls. And even if you did lsd once a week, that would still be way too much.

3. tl;dr
    Can't compare lsd to weed.

4. That's like asking "Are apples better than oranges?" I mean, seriously, wtf?

5. #5 nfs924, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Two hits of acid and you felt like you were in another dimension?

Must have been some real good shit.

6. reflecting what others said...WTF...the two(marijuana and LSD) cannot and should not be compared...two complete diffrent worlds mang...be safe :wave:

7. ^ Exactly

Calling this a noob thread...

8. are skittles better than machine guns?

9. rofl +rep

just close this thread lol

10. lsd is deffinitly not comparable to weed but that doesnt change the fact that its bomb :)

11. hahah, best way to put it right there.
    +rep for you

12. #12 Jayman90, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Mary and Lucy ain't in the same league bred...
    Different experiences altogether, but I much prefer the 'erb anyway, otherwise I'd be on a forum called Acidcity.com or something

*googles*

EDIT: there is no acidcity.com. Hahaha

13. I like apples better than oranges because they're red and they have that mega juiciness

14. ^^ SHINFO.

LSD is different than weed, it may be better to some, it may be worse. It is all preference.

-C

15. you sir have never had an orange right off the vine, then you will experience what is a true florida orange...

16. As tasty as apples are, I'm allergic to them, so oranges all the way.

17. you sir are correct in this assumption

18. Sorry if this is offtopic but, I dont think ive ever heard of anyone allergic to fruit, I dident even think it was possible, +Rep to you for increasing my knowledge.
    PEACE :wave:

19. i cant say which is better. they really are not the same thing. but outta these 2 categories, and the drugs that are in them aswell, i would say weed is the best of that category and lsd is about tied(little better in my book) then shrooms

story begins

i took acid my first time like 3 months after i began toking. i didnt know how it would affect me so i had one tab under my tounge for 10 mins and i was told to swallow it after sucking on it. but i got too scared that i would bug out cause my parents were due home in a couple hours and by then i would be tripping face.

well i threw out that tab, but 30 mins later i didnt feel a thing so i took another and after 10 mins i swallowed it. well 5 misn after swallowing it, i was playing COD4 of xbox 360 and i was jsut spawned and i swear to god i was sprinting and one of the cars in front of me started to melt and change its entire structure. haha at that point i got the fuck off and smoked a bowl. one of the best days of my life

end of story

well after that first time, i felt the weird lsd affects for the next 2 days, but those two days you look at everything from a different perspective. i am now sooooo much more philosophical and i really do believe its from lsd. i never went over board with it, i did it 3 times and the last time i did it was 5 months ago. i love it

still weed is not at all eye opening as lsd. dont get me wrong, i started toking and entered the spirtual life door at that moment. toking let me walk through a spirtual realm but lsd lets you explore, run free. ahhhhhhhh. really is what has shaped me into who i am today.

20. Umm that's an easy answer... Machine guns of course! Holy shit I would LOVE to have machine guns over skittles. I'd shoot up watermelons and stuff.:hello: