LSD, DMT, and N20

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by beebs111, Oct 29, 2009.

1. so i have all of these things, 2 hits of bomb blotter, 60mg of DMT, and a whole case of whippets. what i was thinking was i could take the tabs, and then while i was peaking smoke the 60mg of dmt. do you blades think that if i tried to do a couple of whippets while i was peaking and tripping on DMT it would be too much? would i physically be able to inhale from the balloon or would i just die? discuss.:hello:

2. You Would be fucking tripped as. Persnally i dont think you will be able to inhale the N20 on the dmt
    On acid would be fine but dmt is like a trance, even if you plan to inhale the n20 you would come to after the dmt trip with an empty balloon and be like ... of yeah, i forgott about that. I rekon you should snack on the tabs then do some bulbs then smoke your dmt then if you feel up to it have a few more bulb.
    Would be good if you could do them all at once though wouldent it

3. Have you ever actually taken DMT? I cirtainly would be able to hit nitrus on about 50mg of dmt, not sure about much higher doses.

4. sounds like ur in for quite a nite. do it up.

5. you're probably gonna need a sitter. just to keep you focused if nothing else...oh and to keep the nitrous away from the flame....very flamable stuff nitrous oxide. friend made a nitrous injected bong once.....poof no eyebrows

6. No, you will die, your mind will split open and unicorns will jump out, then kick you in the nuts

7. goddamn unicorns always kickin a guy in the junk when he least expects it:D

8. hahahahha damn unicorns!

9. from what ive heard DMT more or less cancels out every thing else in you while your in the peak stage. never done it personally but i think throwing in something that slows down your brain as its moving at 10000000000 miles per hour sort of defeats the point.

i would save the n20 for that long slow lsd come down. dont try to overcomplicate DMT.

10. :laughing::laughing: I laughed.

11. Dont mix the nitrous and dmt just do the balloons at the peak of your acid trip!