LSD and DMT at the same time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeweed1, Nov 29, 2009.

1. #1 smokeweed1, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    So my buddy told me he has some DMT and I was planning on taking one hit of some fire stone print lucy today. I kinda wanna try both at the same time... Any suggestions or experiences? BTW i have tripped 7 times so I know whats up.

EDIT: I have never tried DMT

2. #2 damncrazylegs, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    i havent tried it yet, but im plannin on it this winter. if i can find the link again ill bring it up, but the dude would wait til he was about peaking on lsd and then smoke the dmt, and then reach a crazy high plane of existence.

i thought i had it bookmarked but i dont, it was in one of the online books erowid has. i think the book's title was "essential psychedelics" or something like that

3. I don't know much about the safety of the mixture of the two, it seems like you know enough to consider this. If you do end up deciding to, have a nice time man and good vibes. Post up what it was like too, if you'd even be able to explain it.

4. Thanks man. I m for sure gonna be dropping the lucy today regardless. Ill try to update you guys on that!!

5. #5 Deleted member 15510, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019

6. That would possibly be the worst fun time ever!! I have never tried crack tho but I hear its intense!!

7. That is a very very good point. + rep :hello::hello::hello:

8. Haha wow read this wrong. :wave::wave::wave:

9. I would personally want to know at least somewhat i am in for so i would opt to try it by itself first. But i've heard of allot people having really good times doing this so i think you're good to go as far as being safe goes.

10. Whats up everybody? I just dropped 2 hits of some stones print. Ill keep you guys updated

11. Have fun man :)

12. take acid, then wait till your at your peak, then smoke DMT :hippie:

13. Thanks its been about an hour. I am at peace with everything.

14. sounds fun...i would want to experience DMT alone tho before i mix it with lsd...just to see what its like by itself...maybe smoke it right after u dose, that way the lsd hasnt hit u yet and the DMT will hit u almost instantly...that wouldnt be a bad idea for me at least lol