lowryder?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Andrewjj2, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i recently wanted to start growing outdoors. and i wanted to just know the basics of the different kinds of lowryders, what the difference between lowryders and automatics are... how it works with seed germinating and planting, the best quality strains and strongest indica based lowryders... just everything.
    thank you - :)

2. #2 Elvis-loves-LR2, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    Hey guy.... Getting the itch to grow your own huh ?
    Well for starters
    SOIL - Don't plant seeds into ground! Buy a 1 gallon pot and fill it with a good potting soil ( Fox Farm Ocean Forest is the best in my op)
    It has enough nutrients for 3 weeks so all you have to do is water.

Make sure you test your water pH level. I found that "Poland Springs" or another type of bottled water is perfect.

SEEDS: Females will only produce good smoke. Do yourself a favor and buy Feminized seeds. Lowryders ARE an auto flower, but it is a dwarf. Meaning that the plant will only grow to about 18'' max. Lowryder 2 and hybrids of Lowryder will grow for 3 weeks then start flowering, but they stay SHORT.

AUTOS: These strains will flower significantly faster than a normal strain. Like Lowryder 2 , flowering will start between the 3 - 4th week. But they are not dwarf ( unless stated ) which means that the plant itself may grow taller than 2 or 3 feet...

GERMINATING: The best tech. I have used is putting the seeds into a small glass bowl filled with water ( remember your pH level ) and make sure it is a dark place. After 24 hrs, the seeds should show a crack at one end w/ some white showing.

PLANTING: Once you have germinated your seeds, get your pot filled w soil. Pre-soak your soil till water drips out the drain hole. When the soil is soaked, make a small hole about 1 - 2 cm into the soil. DONT TOUCH seeds with bare hands after it has germed. May contaminate the seed. Use tweezers carefully. Place the seed " cracked side down " into soil. Cover the small hole lightly.

Thats it... now just sit back and let time tick. Water good every 2 - 4 days

3. #3 Andrewjj2, Apr 1, 2009
    what does ph level mean? what is ph? i hear it alot and dont know what it is. whats the best auto strain? like dankest or best indica. and are feminized seeds mean the plant is always female? and for planting the seeds which way do i plant them, how do i plant them? and how big does the pot have to be? sorry for all the questions... thank you for the help. :):D

so for every 1 gallon pot i plant 1 lowryder right?

and how much should i water per plant and how often for each?

and also for the water do i need any chemicals to help the growth?

and what does it mean when it says " automatic after 3rd weed"?
    what does automatic really mean?

lol sorry, but if you answer these it would be awesome.
    i would know all i need to know.
    thank you!

4. pH LEVEL: water is acidic... pH level is the acidity level. A good pH level is between 6 - 6.8. If the water is too acidic, the plant roots will " lock up " and not allow nutrients to get to the plant, thus turning it yellow and eventually dying. You can get a testing kit at a Hydro-ponic store, or at a Gardeners store. Bottled water has a good pH level.

BEST STRAIN: Depends on the smoker my friend. Some like a hint of blueberry ( Blueryder ) It really depends on your own personal interest.

1 Gallon is a great pot size for the Lowryder #2. You could certainly use a little smaller size pot, but it could stunt the height and bud development.

AUTOMATIC: All marijuana plants have 3 stages of growth...
    1. seedling stage ( first 1-3 weeks )
    2. vegetation ( plant grows tall and wide for many weeks )
    3. flowering ( the buds develope for 2-3 weeks )
    In the case of AUTO strains, this is NOT the case. It cuts out the stage 2 of a normal grow cycle. ( Like cutting out the middle man ) This means right after the plant has developed for 3 weeks, it instantly starts flowering, and quick. No wasted extra weeks of vegetation. Which means buds in your hand alot faster, which is always good.

FEMINIZED: These seeds are guaranteed to be female. NO MALES. Females produce bud, males produce pollen. You want females. So, instead of buying 10 seeds and hoping for alot of females out of those 10. You are probably better just buying 5 fem. seeds for the same price. DON'T think that your luck is great and your gonna get 9 out of 10. I heard stories of people getting only 1 female.

5. just a few more question thank you so much.

how should i go about caring for the plants?
    im getting 30 feminized plants.
    all are automatic lowryder.
    what is the basic watering pattern? (like how much to water each plant and how often)
    what bottle water do you recommend?
    and is it ok to dig a hole in the ground, stick the pot in the hole, fill the pot with the soil, fill the outside of the hole back up, then stick the plant in the pot?
    Just so so i don't have to worry about the thing tipping over...
    or if i'm putting it somewhere and want to keep it low to the ground...

6. you really are an idiot. planting in the ground is so much better. the plants get wayyyy bigger.

7. Low ryder is like a plant for tards, You can get the same effects by just planting a normal plant later in the season, or even better you can just get some fast flowering indicas that will stay nice and tight.

8. Dude..... first off touch-hole, it's Lowryder 2 it doesn't grow " wayyyy taller " - even if you planted it in a pool filled w/ amazing soil. It's only gonna grow less than 2 feet. Its also is " wayyyy " easier to keep track of feeding and adding nutes assuring that the marijuana roots are getting the food and not the gay tulips that you plant next to yours...

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion,but lets not try and put people down for no good reason. This isn't some grade school blog buddy, try MYSPACE for that sh#t. Peace out EricSmokesCock

Sorry Andrew- but im gonna have to bounce on this thread. If you want some sh#tty advice, Just ask that tool and his buddy FLjester the child molester ! ! Im out :rolleyes:

9. ...FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

:p

10. That kid is an idiot, don't listen to him. 1 gallon pots are not big enough to produce a massive yeild, if you are planting in a pot go for a 25 gallon. The bigger the roots get the bigger the plant will be. Thats why planting in the ground is more effective because there is unlimited room for roots to grow. If you want to plant in the ground you can dig up holes and put in soil. but i highly suggest that you use the search button and do a little research before asking a question on this board.

11. #11 EricSmokesGreen, Apr 1, 2009
    Ohhhhhh everybody, WE GOT A FUNNY GUY!!!!! He's fucking hilariousssss.

It's easy to talk shit over the internet isnt it tough guy? Exactly. So peace out "Elvis-loves-cock" you fucking ass bang

12. This isn't how the GC grow forums operate. Y'all need to take your bullshit somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.