Lowryder!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dstnnrrs, Dec 31, 2006.

1. so this is my first grow with lowryder fron dr chronic the seeds will be in in abou ten days. i heard its one of the easiet grows. im gowing to plant ten hopefully i get at lest 6 female. anyway i have fox farm grow big (6-4-4) should i feed them or should i not scence there life spand is so short? any advice from somebody that has allready grown lowryder will help. i heard that they only produce about 8-10 grams a plant but i wount to try to get more. so any advice. im growin with a 400w hps. in fox far origianal pottin soil. my room is 3x3 1/2 feet there is no vent but i leave the door open and have a fan blowing the air out.

2. No experience with Lowryder so can't help you there.

Have you tested the temps with that 400w and no venting? Are you planning on having the door open the entire time the light will be on? Heat could be a real issue for you.

3. yes i have tested the temp. i keep my house at 70 deg. in the room with the light its right under 75 deg. i know thats just about right. what else should i watch for to have premo buds bisides pests that not a porablem at all.

4. I hope this doesnt sound rude, but you most likely wont get any decent buds off lowryder. Its a fun strain to grow, once or twice. you would most likely be better off growing something else. I started ferts about 2 weeks in on my lowryders (3 females out of 5). only got about 6 grams off each. but I probably didnt grow them to their full size since they were on a 12/12 instead of 24/0.

You could probably scale it down to a smaller light if you have one, to prevent heat issues. running a 400 watt HPS all day in a tight area like that will add alot of heat.

5. Would love to see some pics of the grow, lowryder seems like a fun strain.. Wil perhaps try em myself some day..