Lowryder x AK 47 - Auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Buddz 83, Feb 10, 2011.

1. #1 Buddz 83, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    Strain: (3) Lowryder Easy Ryder AKA Lowryder #2 x AK47; Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis
    Lighting: CFL, 3-26watt & 1-125watt; switching from blue to red and intensifying as they mature
    Light Schedule: 20/4 throughout entire grow
    Ventilation: 4" Inline Vortex, 177cfm
    Grow Medium: Fox Farm Light Warrior to start, Ocean Forest when transplanted
    Fertilizers: Begin with Biocanna Biovega, switching to entire Fox Farm line starting next watering.
    Misc: Matures in 70-75 days from germination.

The below photo's also include a Blue Widow seed that seems to have not made it. It was a freebie so no harm done.

Depending on how this grow goes, I could see the advancements in Auto strains being the way to go. One constant light schedule and spectrum definitely makes life easier!

2/1/11 - Damp Paper Towel
    2/2/11 - Plant in Fox Farm Light Warrior with pH'ed water
    2/3/11 - Germinate & sprout above ground
    2/8/11 - Water with 4ml/gal Biovega, 300 net ppm.
    2/9/11 - Begin Journal. Wait.

Attached Files:

2. looking good im using almost the same exact lighting set up for my girls

3. Is it necessary to use different lighting spectrum's?

I've just germinated my seeds, was thinking on just using normal CFC's. (I am a beginner).

4. Hey man, check out my auto journal, ive also got some easy ryders in FFOF... careful with the pH... maybe mine was an isolated incident but im growing the same strain, in the same soil and when i put the water in its at 6.5, but in the runoff reservoir its reading 7.5+... caused what i think is a lockout (novice indoor grower) on one plant the others seem ok. Best of luck and ill be watching! any advice is always appreciated as well!