Lowryder Seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sunset_inc, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Anyone know where I can get some lowryder seeds shipped to Florida that are legit. Also is dope-seeds.com good? Thanks

2. Attitude seeds. My dieselryders arrived in Ga. in 15 days. Discreet shipping, nice shirt.

Free Seeds as well.

-C

3. http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/lowryder-2-feminized-fresh-stock-2666-p.asp

Here you go bro, the attitude seed bank was recommended to me by another from GC. I put in an order for a couple dwarf strains right before xmas...They also give you a free seed or two depending on what you spend..

4. I ordered some auto AK47 Lowlife seeds from dope-seeds.com. They came in about 7 days. 10 of 10 germinated. Of the first 6, I got 5 females and 1 male. Not so crazy about the 10 free ones I got though.Skunk x Haze. I'll try them outdoor and hope for a mild fall.

5. i just ordered 10lowryder#2s from there and they took 10percent off and gave me 5 power skunks and a fem giga bud for like 60bucks. i waiting on the order now i hope they make it here. im kinda nervous about it.

6. go to doctor chronic. and id reccomend the lr#2 or the diesel. p.s. there is lowlife lowryders, the joint doctors and mdanzig and big bhudda dwarfs. take your pick. the ak-s are the biggest. and p.p.s dr greenthumb has sweet 105 which is a larger lowryder that produces 1-3 zips. and all the joint drs produce a few grams to like and ounce tops. but the ak can go up to 2 ounces. and the buds are fuckin dense! but i like flavor and the lr#2 has flavor and power. and it will compete with almost anything.

7. i have to live with my mom for 6months-year i plan on buying all my grow gear while i live with her so when i move out i can just set right up. The seeds should stay fine in air tight jars for about a year right?

8. dude just wait to get seeds. your germination results will suffer big time. p.s. sometimes the most obvious places are the best places to grow weed especially lowryder. ive grown weed in the backyard of my parents house and they even mowed around them. the plants ended up being like 10 feet tall and had like 30 main branches. but i showed them off to all my friends and my cunt stepmom saw me alot visiting them and one day decided to try to rip them out. they were so big and so well rooted she couldn't. hahaha. bitch. i laughed and laughed. then i told her they were a fast growing tree and she bought it. but the lesson is most people have arent positive that when they see a pot plant that it actually is unless they catch you tending them. and lowryder never gets over three feet tall and finishes 9 weeks from planting. dude buy the seeds plant them in the spring like in june and tend them at night. then just make sure they are out of the way. and pick the grass around them and use it for mulch. and watch out for mold.

9. I've bought them from Dr. Chronic (10 for about $50 U.S.) and had no problems.

10. ?? Does anyone know by genetic design what the lowryders maximum yield POTENTIAL is? (Are these bioengineed by a guy with a pocket protector or breed by a stoner with a Q-TIP a baggy, and listening to bob marley on his ipod??) And whats the most anyones bagged off a single lowryder?

11. i read a claim on the joint doctors web site that some one got 94 grams off 1 low ryder in hydro. he does go on to say that its very rare for that to happen. High powered light and good nutes and u should be able to harvest over 14grams per plant maybe more! who cares if they dont yeild much its done in 2months genius!

12. My friend that got me onto GC has been growing LR2's for over a year now (not the same plants obviously) and the best he has had is 35 grams off a single plant, but that was a biot of a freak teh average is about 20-25, he has been using hydro as well.

13. #15 BUDACIOUS, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    Unless your name is Forest Gump, I doubt there are many people on GC that dont care how much yield is after 2 months pf work, 14 grams?? Automatic AK47 x Automatic Hindu Kush Seeds per pack : 10 Type : Autoflowering, sativa/indica F1 hybrid Height : 12 – 18 inches Harvest date : 10 weeks from seed Yield : 20 – 30g per plant... 14 Grams?? lol:)

14. Attitude seeds..... I got mine here in cali....in 18 days and yes they sent it in a nice shirt.....I did my first grow I germ....4 seeds and 2 males and 2 females......I went for a seed run anyways and after everything was said and done i got almost 2oz of smoke and 154 seeds.....I though the high was great and if you go for a seed run it will be worth your time and money man....fun plant to grow....:hello:

15. those company send in USA

they state it in their site

in my signature

16. So all the seeds you germinated where the same lowryder strain? Both fems were fully seeded? That seed run is a pretty cool way to wipe out the cost of buying seeds over and over:smoking:

17. Yeah man I got Lowryder #2 and both girls were seeded......and yes it does balance out the cost of buying them if you go for the seed run right off the bat.