lowryder seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by RobertHope, Nov 5, 2008.

1. im looking to get some lowryder seeds anyone know a good place to get them. or has gotten them from somewhere before?

2. sanniesshop 24.99 usd for ten

3. yeah attitude is great

4. #5 RobertHope, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
    all i can find on there r 10 lowryder#2s for 50bucks. ouch! mandela sells 10 seeds for around25-30bucks. to bad they not open now. they have quite the varetiy best number of choices ive seen. have any of u ordered them and had them shiped to the usa? i plan to order them around x-ms i figure they have SOOO much mail around xmas i have alot less chance of havin my order siezed. what u guys think?

5. i want 1 seed but i would have to pay 10 quid from my local head shop... sum1 give me 1 lol

6. they seem shady at sanniesshop u have 2 payment methods some wierd bank or cash in a envolope they said. i just got bad vibe from that site 2

7. Dr. Chronic has always worked out for me. Just recently got a bunch of LRs and LLs from him.

8. dr cronic= semi seeds?

9. I don't understand your question. I was saying that I have successfully gotten lowryder seeds from: http://www.drchronic.com/

10. I have personal exp with sannie 10 days to the states cash in envelope method plus free seeds with every order

11. i may try them its just that cash in an envelope sounds so shady.

12. I agree...the good Doc has always worked well for me too. In fact my last order was some Lowryder 2 beans.

13. On that doc chronic order i take it was to the usa

14. All of mine have been. I print out the order form, get a money order from 7-11 and send it in.

15. If gonna order lowryers hang on till next month there give afghan X dieslryder freebess when you order lowryer

16. from where?

17. sanniesshop