lowryder growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tazman123, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Hi all new to the forum i an planning a cupboard grow i have 2 x 250w cfl with 500mm squared reflector. the cupboard is:

1.2metre long
    1.2metre high
    60cm depth

nutrients i have got:
    BioBizz Bio-Grow for veg
    BioBizz Bio-Bloom for flowering
    and BioBizz Top Max

and the bio bizz all mix soil

thinking of growing lowryder2 x ak-47 or auto ak47 and lowryder x whit russian.

any suggestions or information on lowryder grows and strains ?

Attached Files:

2. #2 thecattleking, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
    check dutchbreed.com for nice variety of lowryders. i grew lr#2 last time and bred the bottom branches on one female to get 40+ seeds. yielded about 1 1/2 oz on three females (+ the seeded bud).

Great taste with slight variation between plants (earthy on stout plant, almost smooth & peppery on two taller fems). nice hi turning to stoner. A friend grew ak47 x and the taste was like the taller fems, lovely with strong hi/stoner.

lighting was 1 x 200w red envirolight all the way. be sure to use reflective material on all surfaces as much as possible.

I dont think u can go far wrong with autoflowering strains.
    For all grows it is the same key factors. Get a grogometer cross thermometer. keep a check on it. 60% humidity would be ideal for lr#2's all the way. plants like ventilation as they have no lungs to breathe u gotta provide. just a small fan on a timer and if poss an extractor. even an open window!

a big difference with autos- u dont want to pot up like normal plants. i used pint sized pots for seedlings for two weeks then potted up to final pot- 30cm diameter same depth, as recommended by joint dr. they form roots so fast.

im not sure if you need ur veg nutes. i used bio bizz all mix soil, same as u, which was perfect btw. it has all the veg nutes ur plants will need, if not too much. because they flower so early you can start feeding bloom at half measures when they are 3wks old.

check THIS site over for all the info you will ever need in detail. Also google joint drs official lowryder guide. its for LR#1 but its all da same :smoke:
    i got more lr#2 on the way. and a skunk no1. and a haze... good times lol! gonna try amnesia x lr#2 and diesel x lr#2. diesel x is highly talked of. id wish u luck but u dont need it. you cant go wrong with autos:smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. hiya m8 im a new one to lowryder and i have started my grpw they have poped through soil but look sort of deformed did this happen to you....

4. Good post G'kar! You are so right, it is crucial to be mistake-free. I had a pitiful harvest of 4 Lowlife AK x Hindu Kush after I heat stressed them, and actually I ended up terminating the grow because they were severely stunted.
    Now I have mastered my grow area and have 4 fem. Lowlife AK47s and 2 fem. Lowlife White Russians growing. They are in their 2nd week of flower and are explosively growing in their bud development! I need to get a new carbon filter as the AK is way too strong for the small one I have now.
    I am going to run Lowryder #2 fems. next grow (I have limited grow spac in closet grow Homebox S tent and growing in hydro 8 plant top drip set up I don't want to deal with tangled roots if I had to get rid of males).
    Like G'kar said, you will get a nice yield from your autos, and most are very potent, with the exception of Lowryder #1 which is a lower THC plant.:smoke::)420usagrow