Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lowryder auto-flowering feminized seeds to USA?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrizzleDrazz420, Sep 22, 2012.

1. hey everyone ive been searching the web for a couple hours now and cant find one website that has what i want (the title of the post) and ships to the us. does anyone have any websites i could try or anything? im sick of growing all bag seeds and getting males and not the best bud and waiting for almost a year to harvest. I just want to beable to have 10 of these babies and have them bud in a few months with out changing the light cycle or waiting a shit ton of time. if anyone could help me out id really appreciate it! thanks!! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. How is it that you've been searching for "hours" and can't find a single website that has it while I just took 2 seconds to Google "lowryder feminized autoflower seeds" and got pretty much everything you would ever need?

Not to be a dick but either you didn't really search or you don't know how to use Google.

3. thanks frankenfish. stride420... im not stupid of course i know how to use google... i looked at every website on there and none of them SHIP TO THE US either that or they dont have the seeds im looking for. of course i found a bunch of websites but none of them shipped to where i live maybe if u took the time to read on the websites you clicked on youd see that... IM not trying to be a dick but i was looking for an awsner not a smart ass comment.

4. #5 Stride420, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    If you looked at every link on there you would have come across attitude and nirvana. Two of the biggest well known seed banks. They were even on the first page. Do you even plan on sticking around? You seem like the type to make an account ask a question get your answer and then take off.

Believe me I wouldn't have made the response I did without first knowing 100% I'm correct.

5. attitude is where it's at IMO. Searching should have led you to the Seed bank review threads in this forum at the very least I'd think

6. [quote name='"Jmosley"']attitude is where it's at IMO. Searching should have led you to the Seed bank review threads in this forum at the very least I'd think[/quote]

This. Go to Attitude they have everything, its like the costco of seeds. I've gotten auto ryder seeds from them befor, like my berry ryder which came in 2 days ago.