lowryder 2 cab, advice please?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by hmmm123, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Ok so i have finally built my cab for my lowryder seeds. But i really need some advice here please! Ok so i did all the wiring myself and i'm no diy person! I need to know if this is going to be safe before i leave it on over night don't want to wake up to a fire! So this is the setup at the moment i have one pc exhaust fan at the top sucking the hot air out, and vent holes at the bottom. That's not really the problem though, i need to know if my lights are safe! So i have 4 20watt cfl light bulbs hung in normal light bulb holders wired to 4 seprate plugs (cos that's the only way i knew how to wire them!) But the plugs i wired them to have diffrent fuses in will that matter? Some of them are 3amp fuses and some are 13amp fuses. Will that be ok? or do they really all need the same fuses in? Oh and i have the 4 lights and fan pluged into a 6 way adapter then pluged into the wall. Is that ok? Or is it too much for one socket to cope with? Sorry for all the questions, so yer basically i need to know if my setup is safe to plug in lol. Thanks in advance for any replies. Oh and below are some pics of my
    setup incase i didn't explain it very well. Any questions or comments very welcome!

DSC00272.jpg
    DSC00273.jpg
    DSC00277.jpg

2. I'd say u should be alright if everything is wired by itself thats a good thing ...less 2 mess up ...

but don't take my word for it if your house burns down ....

Mabey wait 2 see if anybody else comments ......

But I have set up a few grow boxs and it all sounds good 2 me ...

Best Regards Eazy ...