Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lowering tolorence

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by charles111, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Hey I was wondering if anyone could tell me if its possible to lower your tolerance to smokin any other way other then taking time off. Like I plan on taking a break either way. i'm just trying to find some other ways of quickly lowering my tolerance. Oh and I guess I should say that I smoke every day but not all day and I miss a day here and there.

2. i dont know if there is a way to lower the tolerance
    in fact, what do you need it for?

3. Oh sorry thats not really what I mean. What I mean is now after smoking everyday for a few months I almost never get high anymore when smokin weed or hash. So I'm just lookin for a way to help lower my tolorence to smoking both hash and weed but i haven't had any luck. The only thing I have in mind right now is to ween myself off of it. So i'm going to only smoke every second day and then every 3 days and im hoping that after a month or so i'll get baked again.

4. My friend had a similiar problem to yours, he would get high but it would only last like 20 minutes and he would be burnt as hell. He told us he tried doing everything like skipping days smoking, different methods, even excersizing and dieting! But he did take a month and a half break and when smoked again he got really really baked like a fresh smoker does.

5. i have no science to back this up. but it seams keeping a low body fat percentage and drinking alot of water helps keep tolerance down. i know it helps avoid pissing positive.

or just limit your self to a constant smoking patter that lets your tolerance reach an equilibrium. thats what i do, keep it down 2 like twice a week or so and you never run into your problem.

6. Low body fat and drinking water would help get the THC out of your system, but I'm pretty sure the tolerance has to do with your brain and your consiousness... You get used to the high.

7. OK so that sounds good then I guess I'll try to only smoke once or twice a week and drink a lot of water all the time for the next month or so and we'll see if theres any change. But if anyone could tell me if theres any truth to this that would be great or even some feed back. The water thing sounds like it would work because water does clean out your system.

8. ^ye its true jus go on a 2+ week break and you'll see how effective it is.:D