Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lowering Tolerance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by markjyoungjr, Feb 29, 2020.

1. So I would smoke dabs regularly, atleast 3 times a day. Obviously this completely ruined my tolerance. The other day I didnt smoke weed at all and the past 2 days I have been smoking some bud out of a one hitter. I can tell a difference in the head buzz but I'm still getting a lot of symptoms of withdrawal. I was wondering if this is due to a lower THC intake due to me not dabbing and would this be a reason I'm feeling these symptoms?

-Mark

2. Weed and concentrates are different, since some of the stuff is filtered in concentrates.

3. Your going to have to tough it out. You can try high cbd to help ease you through it. But the only way is to take at least a month's break. I've tried fish oil, B12, diets high in terpenes, the only thing that works is abstinence. Then when you start again, keep in mind how fucked up it is when your on a t- break the next dab you do. :smoking-banana:
    Flower power. :cool:

4. You will need to reset your cannabinoid receptors for starters along with a long period of abstinence. Trust me the withdrawals are a bitch at times with the sleep/anxiety issues among other things but they will pass and are by no means remotely close of anything like opioid/benzo etc... withdrawals trust me.